"It's quite a bit suspicious that you two are always together, even this late at night with a back street boys music booming around plastic beach, eh? Are you two snogging?" Murdoc assumed. I verbally gasped and spun around to look at his bareback.

"What in the actual fuck? Hell no, we ran into each other on the way here," I said.

"What do yew mean backstreet boys? It's quiet ovah here- I didn' hear any music," Stuart lied.

"As I said, we're best friends. An-and, I'm going back to my room- alone." I turn around, grabbing nothing.

How bold of him to assume that I've been sleeping with his lead singer, hell no. That's really idiotic, Stuart is my friend- and that's on period.

"The atrocious familiar smell of vodka said something else," Murdoc muttered. The crunch of his corn flakes cereals was now the only thing we can hear. I painfully turn around.

"Since when do I drink vodka bih? Stuart, tell him I don't drink vodka." I protested, heart, thumping in anxiousness.

"She doesn' drink vodka, she only drinks beer." Stuart quickly went to my side, I crossed my arms.

"And that's on period," I clapped my hands.

Murdoc gave us an apathetic look, I gulped down.

"It's the lack of evidence for me," I look away- feeling superior. He can't find out I'm lying without evidence.

"Hm, yeah. Then why the damned hell did my vodka went from 16 to 7 you twats!" He snapped. His eyes piercing on us.

"No teeth, if you're going to lie to me I will surely lock you in your room till your remaining days!" Murdoc threatened. Stuart trembled next to me.

Geez, why the hell is he overreacting to some missing bottles? It's not like he's gonna die or something.

"Why are you so pressed? All right fine, Cyborg Noodle did it," I blamed. On-time the cyborg went in- a confused look plastered on her metallic face.

Murdoc sighed, "Just admit it, the both of you, two emotionally unstable dits, drank them."

"Not gonna lie but that lowkey hurt my feelings," I shook my head.

"Admit. It." He emphasized.

We both stare at each other with animosity. I bit the inside of my cheek and rolled my eyes.

" fine, I drank them all. Stuart got nothing to do with it." I said.

"Wha-?"

"Shh," I hushed Stuart. If Murdoc finds out that he drank some of his vodkas then he'll be damned sure he ain't gonna live till 2020. "And for real, you're always so mad at little things."

"I have the right to be angry, you just drank half of me vodkas."

"At least we left you some," I sat on the stool, in front of him. And pointed at the box of cereals. "May I?" I asked. He rolled his eyes and gave it to me.

"Don't eat it all."

"Geez, you sound like my siblings," I muttered and taking a full palm of cereals. I gave him back the box. The fridge opened, I look over it and saw Stuart is taking something. I look back at Murdoc.

"Here ya go Luv," I heard Stuart from behind me, he slid a cold plastic bottle of water to me.

I smiled, "Thanks," I held onto it. Stuart sat next to me, and the three of us fell into a deep silence.

"You- you can be freaky sometimes," I stuttered, looking over at Murdoc. He gave me a confused look.

"What?"

"I mean, freaky but in a bad way, you know. Not- not the- yeah not that." I vigorously shook my head.

"Oh."

"Uh-huh, and it's..." I drifted off, looking over at Stuart. He eyed me- confused at the moment.

"It's what?" Murdoc said. He looked at me in interest.

I sighed. "It scares me- uh us, it scares us."

"And? What do you want me to do about that?" He flicks his fingers at us.

"...be nicer?" I answered quietly. Murdoc scoffed a laugh.

"I am nice, I gave you a place to stay, didn't I?"

"Yeah you did, but would you still let me stay even if I don't know the future?"

He stayed silent and smiled. "No," his grin grew even wider.

I pursed my lips and hopelessly sighed, there's no point that this outdated pickle would change. He's just so mean and narcissistic that it bothers me sometimes.

"At least know when to stop being mean," I muttered. Opening the bottle of water.

"What?" Murdoc asked, leaning closer to me. Here we go again.

"You heard me, you're old enough to know it," I answered. Drinking the cold water.

"Yeah, and old enough to properly drive a car?" Stuart said as well. Murdoc gazed at him, menacingly. Stuart gulped down and rolled his eyes.

"Right? Can't wait to have a road trip with you," I sarcastically stated. Murdoc groaned.

"Don't come at me with that nonsense, Y/n." He said. Digging once again inside the cereal box.

I gave in and just sat there in silence.

"Hm, I just noticed something. Since you arrived here, you never talked about your life." Murdoc said, glancing at me.

I looked at him in astonishment, "What do you wanna know?" I asked.

~

HERE YA GO!

God I can't make a serious chapter, Gomen ne 😬👋 anyways, hope y'all like it.

Leave a vote and stay safe