i'm not a witch

Different shades of light run past through me. I quickly closed my eyes as the bright colors approach me quickly. I screamed at the top of my lungs as the speed increased by the second. I gripped closely to my purse.

Out of all the things, I brought my purse.

Suddenly, everything seems to stop. The lights were gone, my scream stopped, the air-

The air doesn't exist.

My eyes quickly opened, panic rushes over me, my hands flapped around like a penguin as my inaudible screams filled the darkness.

But then I realized, bubbles erupted when I screamed for my life. I arched an eyebrow and look above me. Rays of sunlight penetrated through the water, I can't explain how relieved I am that I wasn't gonna die.

I emerge from the water.

"Salty water?" I tasted it. Don't laugh at me, it was for the sake of investigating.

The sound of waves and birds yelling at each other made me realize where I was. My heart raced of the thought that I'm actually at point Nemo, where Plastic beach is Located.

I turn around and saw the pink island, I sighed in relief that I wasn't that far away and had to swim till I get cramps.

I quickly swam my way towards it and the closer I get the excitement that is burning in my heart increases. I'm gonna meet them. I thought to myself.

A smile plastered on my face when I reached the shore, I squeal quietly as I touched the pink plastic land. My fingers traced gracefully on the remnants, as my eyes scanned- as if I was a scientist investigating.

I stood up. I look at my dress and frown because it's so wet now, and I'm not gonna look like this, especially if I'm gonna meet Gorillaz.  I sighed and squeeze the water out of my dress. It isn't that dry but least I'm not drenched in saltwater like earlier.

I open my purse and took out everything, and pour out the water inside. I gasped in shock, my phone.

I frown again and wipe the screen and press the power button, hoping that it'll still turn on. But I got no response, I stared down at the black screen for a moment and realized that I don't have proof anymore that I'm actually from the future.

I hurriedly put my things inside my purse. I took a deep breath and walk towards the door.

Stay calm Y/n, don't fangirl too much.

I raised my hand and knock on the door.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

I knocked. There was no response, not even a single sound from the inside. I knocked again but louder, "Hello? Is anybody here!?" I raised my voice.

"Hello?!" I knocked again, and again and called out each of their names.

When I was about to knock again, the door swung open- the knob of the door hit the back wall making a loud bang. I gasped once I saw who was in front of me.

"How did you get 'er!?" A fuming Murdoc came into view, his green skin, his hair, and his Cuban heel boots. Excitement rushed in my blood the moment I saw him.

I grip tightly on the handle of my purse, my face in awe as I stared at him in disbelief that this isn't a dream.

"Oi! Answer me," he said making me snapped out of reality.

I blinked a couple of times and cleared my throat. But it seems like the words that I wanted to say got stuck in my throat.

"Uh- I-" I stuttered, having a hard time to let the words out.