Secrets

NOT PROOFREAD<<

Time flies so fast. I stared outside my window, as I watch two seagulls fight over a lifeless fish. One looked like a sack of potatoes while the other looks like it have been through so much that his feathers fell off.

It's been a week, but I still remember the first moment I got here, clear as crystal.

Anyway, I am betting on the featherless seagull.

I was going to take a shower but I got drawn away so here I am. I don't even know what stage of life is this but I'm loving watching these seagulls fought. The featherless seagull mercilessly pokes the other seagull on the head, receiving a scream from the seagull with feathers.

I heard a knock on my door, but ignored it- it's probably Cyborg Noodle, she comes in in my room mistaken it as Murdoc's. The door creaked as it opens.

"Oi, breakfast is ready," I jumped when I heard Murdoc's voice. I turned around and looked at him.

"Can you make seagulls talk?" I asked he arched an eyebrow as he astoundedly gazed at me.

"Sometimes, I just don't know what's going on inside your head." He sighed, dissatisfied with my statement. I grimaced at him.

"Yeah, yeah, say what you wanna say but can you make a device that lets seagulls language into English?" I wondered. He facepalmed, leaned against the door frame, and crossed his arms, over his chest.

"Love, everybody has great ideas-" he began, I beamed when he said it. "- but not you." He concluded, turned around, and walked away. My eyes widened at what he said. I was left there, amazed yet offended at the same time.

I glared once more and turn around to see the featherless bird was now gone, and all was left was that stupid bird who looked exactly when Murdoc and a palm tree had a baby.

~

I stepped out of the elevator and began to walk towards the kitchen, I smell this burning aroma. I grimaced and finally stood inside the kitchen. I saw both of them already started eating without me, but that's fine.

Murdoc on the other side of the table, and 2d across from him.

I walk towards the coffee machine and didn't speak a word.

"Mornin' Luv," 2d greeted. I didn't turn around but just waved my hand. Sadly, I started to avoid talking to 2d since the day we were trapped in the recording studio.

I poured the coffee in my cup.

I inhaled the intoxicating atmosphere and turn around, look over to the table, and saw burned 'sunny side up' already arranged in a decent way, for me. I gulped, seeing the burnt toast, eggs, and bacon.

I smack my lips and nodded, I gripped firmly onto the cup's handle.

How can you decline a breakfast when it's made and arranged for you. Imagine all the effort they had put just to make this. I gulped once again, leaned against the counter, and look at them both, as they ate silently. If you were close enough, you can feel the animosity between the two.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Murdoc asked. He looked at me as he kept on chewing his food.

I look over at my coffee, "Yeah, who-who made breakfast, may I ask?" I asked politely, so they wouldn't be skeptic about what I really feel towards the food.

"Murdoc." 2d grunted. Glaring at Murdoc. "I told him that he can't cook it at a high temperature, but no, he didn' listen t'meh. Now look at yewr food, it's- it's horrible."