Chapter 1: Mother.

The year was 1981, Pandora Lovegood gave birth to 2 baby girls, one she gave birth to at 11:54 pm and one she gave birth to 2 minutes later. Their names are Luna and Lisa.

---------------------------------------------
I was eating breakfast with my older sister while our mother was experimenting with potions. There was an explosion and Luna and Lisa were knocked unconscious and after 2 hours they woke up and saw their dad holding their dead mother in his arms. "M-Mom..." I said with tears in my eyes looking at her in my father's arm he was crying. I dropped to the floor and cried while Luna comforted me.

---------------------------------------------
Me and Luna where at my mother's funeral, it consisted of me, Luna, our father, and our grandma. "She will be missed..." Luna said to me as she held me. After the funeral I sat in mine and Luna's room just crying not hearing my father call me down for dinner. Luna had came upstairs and asked me, "Dear sister, do you want to come and eat dinner with dad and me?" I didn't say anything and just had my head hung low when Luna came and sat next to me and started rubbing circles on my back. "I... I can't believe she's gone...." I said not looking at my sister. "You know, she's watching us up there." Luna said pointing to the ceiling. I hugged my sister tightly while sobbing.

---------------------------------------------
It was Saturday and i was watching tv. There was this movie on called 'back to the future part 2' it seemed pretty interesting. My father came in and said, "Lisa dear, where is your sister?"
"I think she's outside dad." I said to him and he went downstairs and outside. I layed down on my bed and took a nap.

(A/N: This is a really good start to my new fanfic, i hope you guys like it, sorry it's short. Word count: 302 words.)