chapter 12

OMG! 190 views... I am so fudging happy right now. Thank you all of you! you guys are bae <3 anyway heres a chapter.. and theres cussing... and blood but thats because Emily's psycomad... and ripped the tubes out to yell at the Alpha... hahah the poor bystanders... anyway anyway... i may post later well like 5 minutes from now lol

Emily’s POV.

I heard a collective gasp from the hospital staff as I shouted curse words toward the Alpha. I didn’t care. There was blood dripping steadily down my arm, I was angry and confused and for some reason I felt like I missed something very important in my life, maybe I really did need that psychologist. Too late. “Emily, are you crazy?” I heard Alex yell from behind me, he always picks the wrong times to insult me. “ well you guys did want to take me to fucking therapy again! So maybe I am. Crazy people do crazy shit.” I yelled back furiously. I started running toward the Alpha’s office. It was exhilarating, I felt the wind rush past me in a frenzy, I wasn’t sure how fast I was actually running but I didn’t question it, I felt free when I ran. I felt the footsteps of Alex slowly disappear, I lost him.

I reach the Alpha’s office and slam the door open to find him buried nose deep in a giant, dusty, old book. He wasn’t expecting me because when he looked up he looked like he was going to murder me because of the disrespect that was shown to him. His face turned from one of pure rage into one of worry when he recognized my face and saw the blood dripping from the holes the IV’s were ripped out from. “Emily!” he shoved the book onto the desk and quickly ran to me. He ripped his shirtsleeve and used it as a tourniquet to decrease the blood flow to my arm. I snatched my arm back. He was irritated by this gesture but stayed calm. “Tell me what’s going on Alpha!” I yelled in frustration. He tuned me out and I noticed he was mind-linking the pack doctors to retrieve me. “I'm not going back without answers Alpha” I interrupted. He sighed and sat me down on his couch. “I told you I'm not telling you until you are stable again.” He said to me with irritation in his voice. “STABLE! Ha!” I laugh hysterically “You’re saying I'm not stable? You’re the one saying I can’t take off a damn necklace!” he looks at me wide eyed and threatens me with a glare not to do it. The rebel in me lifts my hand and yanks the chain off my neck in one graceful swoop. Hmm I thought it would be harder to take off…

Alpha’s POV

Emily, no. Goddess, no Emily, you stubborn brat. What am I going to do with you? She pulled her necklace off, after already escaping the hospital, ripping the tubes out apparently. I watch the chain fall onto the ground and watch her shift into her wolf form. Damn it, the pack doctors are on there way. “Don’t come in until I give you instructions otherwise.” “Yes sir Alpha.” Well they won’t barge in if they know what’s good for them. I look back at Emily who is at the last stages of her transformation, her wolf looks up at me and her wings spread. I stand back and I almost shiver in fear, and yes I'm an Alpha, but who in there right mind wouldn’t be scared?  “why am I here it has not been the right amount of time?” she boomed into my head. “ s-sorry, she wouldn’t listen me. I tried telling her not to take it off.”  She sighs.  “You of all people should realize how stubborn we actually are…” “you’re telling me” I mumbled under my breath. She looked at me and then continued. “look tell her something, not about me.. but anything. Tell her something happened and she forgot it because of trauma. Which is true. There is something wrong with her, I don’t know what though but right now she’s trying to retreat back, get her help.”  Her wings clasp together and she starts shifting back into her human form. I run into the other room and grab a towel to cover her with. I felt the doctors approach and I told them they could come in now. I had one of the females dress her in a gown they brought over and then I had them bring her back to the hospital.

Emily’s POV

Ugh everything hurts so badly, why am I so sore? I lifted my hand to my head well, tried to. I look down to see why I couldn’t move my arm; I was strapped down to the bed. The monitors beeped faster and louder. “Shut these things off!” I yelled panicked. A doctor rushed in to try to shoot sedatives into me. I refused and yelled louder as he started to walk over to where my IV was placed. Right as the doctor was about to place the sedatives in the IV the Alpha walked in and told him to stop. I thanked him and my heart rate calmed a bit. He looks over at me with a worried and regretful face. Oh goddess, what was wrong. “ now look Emily, I need you to stay calm and hear me out okay?” what was wrong? What was he about to tell me?  “O-ookay…” he grips my hand firmly but reassuringly. It was a fatherly type of gesture, he treated me more like a daughter then my own father does. I felt tears spring up to my eyes, why wasn’t he here holding my hand? “You shifted Emily, as you know you shouldn’t…” I tuned the Alpha out, what did he mean by I shifted? Wouldn’t I have remembered? I should have at least remembered the pain of shifting… “Emily? Don’t you understand? You shifted early, your hiding something from both Alex and me. I'm sorry but I’m going to make you see the therapist. And I'm having Alex check your room.” I stop breathing. What. Why? “I hate the therapist!” I screamed at him. Didn’t they trust me? Why were they searching my room? I'm fine, just fine. “I know that Emily. But we have to see, I don’t think you realize that you’re sick.” I started crying as he said that I was sick. I’m not mental. I'm healthy. “No. no, no ,no! I am not okay with this Alpha. I don’t need my room searched!” I pulled at my restraints and saw the leather and steel strain, so did the Alpha because his eyes opened wide and he called for the doctor to give me the sedative. I kicked and thrashed in the bed as the doctor came closer and he flinched, he looked to the Alpha hoping he would do his Alpha command, I knew he wouldn’t though because I was immune. I continued to kick and scream until he administered the medicine into my tubes and I slowly drifted into sleep.