chapter 11

* hey guys im bored... so here's another chapter... to be honest i am so ahead on this story that I am considering a sequel... but i don't want to get too ahead of myself...

*WARNING-well its not that big of a warning, but its starts to get sad about this chapter, there are references to self harm.. and there is some just some cussing, i tried to make reasonable so i gave you my warnings... so anyway vote and comment and thanks for the 111 views! thats awesome im so happy! sooooo enjoy!

Emily’s POV

I feel utterly hopeless at this point. I am hallucinating I thought I could hear Alex calling my name. When I heard him, I looked up for a minute, and then sulked back into my knees when I saw that I was alone in the dark void that was my soul. I could not take this darkness anymore, it reminded me of the loneliness I always feel inside of me, the feeling that will never go away completely. I sobbed into my bare knees, I was sure my face was blotted but I no longer care anymore. I was reverting to my old state, the one I tried so hard to stay away from. My skin felt like it was burning and crawling, I felt myself returning to my old self, the person I never wanted to be again. I cried and tried to ignore the feeling of my skin. I sat in the floating darkness for what felt like days until I heard the Alpha call my name. I ignored it, I was afraid of it being my imagination again, my mind was cruel and it has already teased me too many times before. “Emily!” I heard the Alpha yell in my direction. “Go away!” I screamed between sobs. “You’re not real! Leave me alone!” “Just look up Emily.” I heard the voice say calmly. I looked up with tears in my eyes and saw the Alpha with his scruffy beard, father-like clothing and heart-warming smile that was always a gift to only his mate and me. I wiped away the tears that were falling and he embraced me in a giant bear hug. “It’s okay my darling, you’re safe.”  I stayed there feeling limp and done, he looked at me with sorrow dripping in his eyes and his regret, begging to be forgiven. I couldn’t get my thoughts to stop running around, they kept running into each other causing my mind to be in complete chaos. The Alpha looked me in the eyes and I felt myself slipping out of consciousness I gave him a weak, fading smile and I fell limp against his arm.

William looked like the son of the goddess, his beautiful brown eyes could pierce the soul of any girl. I was so happy that I could be the one he chose to be around. William chose me. I looked at William with sparkles that were bound to be there. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and he leaned toward me as our foreheads touched. It was the most sensual thing I have ever done and seen. I felt the sparks light up my skin. He kissed my forehead, then the tip of my nose ever so softly, and then my cheek. He decided to linger his lips near mine and the ecstasy of the prospect of him kissing me was building inside me. My first kiss was to go to William, my entire body lit in pleasure at the thought that my first kiss will be him. I closed my eyes for the kiss I was anticipating, it never came. Instead, I open my eyes to William looking down at my chest. I blush madly as I watch him shamelessly stare at me. I look down to where he was looking and I saw my necklace glowing brightly and fast. I cover it and he looks at me. “What is that?” he asked, I flinched at his words, would he believe me if I said that this necklace was a way to my heart? That this necklace gave away how I was feeling and that when I find my soul mate, my true love, that it would grow that madly when I was as intimate as he was with me. Would he believe me? “It’s nothing, its no big deal.” I lied shamefully as I flipped my necklace so it was on my back. William clears his throat and stands up. I sigh and look away from him. Figures, right? I guess I must have had my disappointment written on my face because next thing I know William leans his head toward mine and kisses my lips softly.

I felt a pounding in my head and I open my eyes to see Alex standing over me, his lips inches away from mine, I jumped up suddenly, spooked by the closeness of Alex’s lips to mine. “Are you okay?” he asked me in a worried tone. I didn’t understand why he was so worried. I was fine. I was just sleeping. Then the Alpha walks in and bows his head to me, I knew the Alpha treated me as a daughter but he never bows to anyone. “What’s going on?” I ask immediately. “Nothing Emily.” Alex replies. He is so lying, I can read him like the back of my hand, but I will let it go since the Alpha seems out of it. He walks over to me and hugs me tightly. “Alpha?” I asked worried. “You are my baby Emily, you’re my second daughter you know that right?” “o-of course Alpha! What’s going on here you two? You’re worrying me.” “Don’t ask questions okay Emily? I will explain everything when you’re better okay? I promise, just don’t take that necklace off. Promise me that.” The alpha said calmly, I touched my necklace and looked at him worried; I look around and notice for the first time that I am in a hospital bed. Didn’t I just get out of here? I start to panic as the beeping monitors are now in my hearing for the first time, the monitors speed up there monotone beeping and both Alex and the Alpha rush to my side. “what’s going on why am I here??” I plead to Alex since the Alpha won’t tell me. He looks down at his feet, he looks… guilty? “I-I… I don’t understand… what happened?” the Alpha shifts his feet. “I'm sorry Emily, I have to do something okay? The psychologist will be in soon okay? I have to research something. Don’t take that necklace off!!” and with that the Alpha leaves the room, Alex stands by me in the bed trying to reassure me as my monitors beep at racecar speed. “Alex, you know something I don’t, don’t you?” he shifts his gaze. I grab his shirt collar and force him to look at me. “DAMN IT ALEX!” I yell and tug at his shirt. “Would you fucking tell me why I'm being sent to the Looney doctor again! What the fuck happened?” I almost never curse but I was done with the silence, they both know that I can’t stand the psychologist and I cant stand the medicine. Alex use to have to force-feed me the antidepressants. As the Alpha made sure I took them, he couldn’t do much because I was somehow immune to the Alpha command, which was baffling to all of us, even though Alex, the Alpha and I only knew of my resistance.  Alex stood there, his mouth agape from the shock of my tone and choice of words. I asked him again to tell me and he stood there silently. I was tired of this, in one swift movement I ripped the chords off my body and jumped out of the bed, the monitors started beeping in a frenzy and you could hear the hospital staff running down the halls. I didn’t care anymore, they were hiding something, I needed answers. “DAMN IT ALPHA!! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!”