Mr.Black

Luca's pov.

"Hey boss ready to go."  

Why is everything so weird today.

"Yeah give me a second Nathan." I say to my brother. Today is my birthday and unlike every other birthday i didn't have a big ball i just got and went to work.

No hoes . no big partys.

All we are doing is going to the club.

Yeah.

Being a Maifa boss is harder than you think. I mean first of all look at me im gorgeous and hoes throw themselves at me. And guns exchange ,rats uhg i hate it

Today is my birthday so me and the guys are going to a club.

But first i have to get ready.

"Mario go bring me my black suit." "Yes Mr.black."

Since my Empire ias my life i have a whole apartment in my all of my business. So i go to my room and take a shower ado my hair and put on my suit.

"Mr.Black the invitation to the mafia ball came in the mail to day.

The mafia ball is a ball where some of the most famous bosses in the mafia ever. Well almost all.
The number one maifa also know as "the anonymous mafia" always sends his second hand to come to the ball instead of him. People say its for fear I say it because hes a coward.

"Mr.black your car is ready." Mario says while looking down..
"Okay" i says while walking towards the exit.

____________________

Three hoes and two shoots later

"Hey boss ya see the girl down there with that black drees on at the bar. Alfred says while looking at over the balcony.

I look down and the most beautiful girl ever.

"Send her a pina colada." I told the bartender that works up there.

I watch as she looks at the bartender as he gave her the drink . I could see her beautiful tan lips moving .

The bartender pointed to me and with her pale green eyes following.

She looks at me with annoyance and pulled ou a pink note pad and a black pen and wrodte something down and handed to the bartender and kissed him. Lets start there who the fuck does she think she is. I send you a drink and kiss the bartender that should be my kiss.

The bartender came up with the note it said.

"I can pay for my own drinks lover boy."

I don't think my little kitten knows who shes messing with. I can pay for her drink ,dress, purse,dreams,and then some. But I'll let that slide. As soon as I look at she making her way to the dance floor. "Hey Jim go get her" I say while nodding to him.
"You got boss." He said while I walked into the vip room.

What the hell." I looked up and saw the most beautiful girl ever but she seems mad. "Why hello doll." "DON'T call me that." She said coldly while taking out a swiss army knife and grabbing the guy who took her and slit his throat. And pause for a second and lets look back at the words"and slit his throat." Let Me Be The First To Say. What The Actual Fuck.

"You bitch you got blood on my purse." She said like it was his fault while kicking his lifeless boby and took out her phone
"Move." She said while the bodyguard turned her back around. "Who the he-." "Shhh."she said as one of my men tried to figure out what the heck was happening.

"Hey."
"Come get me im in the vip lounge in room 27."
"Who the hell are you?" One of my most trusted men Nathan said while looking dumd. Someone more powerful than any in this room." She said while looking at me. Is it just me or did she realy mean that . someone that looked familiar  came busting in the room and said. "What cha need ."
"Give me your gun." She said as he handed her his gun. "Lesson one DON'T touch me . she said as she shot the two bodyguards at the door.