Chapter 2

Fast Tony was a salesmen and he manipulated the other animals of the Ice Age into thinking a major event was going to happen and the products he sold were the only thing that had the ability to save them.

"Folks I hold in my arms a device so powerful, it can actually pull air right out of the sky!" This device was merely a bent stick with a hole at the top and bottom all the animal would need to do is put it in their mouth and breath normally when ...

"Folks I hold in my arms a device so powerful, it can actually pull air right out of the sky!" This device was merely a bent stick with a hole at the top and bottom all the animal would need to do is put it in their mouth and breath normally when underwater.

All the animals walking past muttered things under their breath about not believing a word he was saying however. a female Aardvark walked past and Fast Tony approached her.

"Pardon me do you have gills mam?" Fast Tony asked

she shook her head in reply to Fast Tony

"So you can't breath underwater?" He asked her back again, she shook her head in response.

"Ah, Ha" Fast Tony said and headed towards a male Glyptodon who had the device in his nose, not where it was supposed to go.

"My assistant here will demonstrate." The Male Glyptodon sniffed through his nose thinking he was doing the right thing.

"Hey! I can smell the ocean!" He yelled out excitedly.

Angrily Fast Tony took the device out of his assistances nose and tutted at him disapprovingly.

"What are you doing? I can't sell that now! You suck air through you mouth your moron!" He yelled as he shoved the device into his assistances mouth and shoved his head under the water and held it there with the top of the stick poking out the surface.

"If you're a pupil of mine and follow the instructions you'll have plenty of air for eons to come!" He spoke out whilst his assistance struggled to break the surface of the water eventually getting his head out and gulping air recovering his breath.

"Of course results may very" Fast Tony said as he shrugged his shoulders to the watching crowd.

Ellie wrapped her trunk around Fast Tony's legs and raised him up to her eye level to chew her out.

"Hey!" He yelled as he was being picked up

"Why are you scaring everybody with this doomesday stuff?" She asked him

Laughing nervously as all this talk about flooding was made up to sell things him whispered to Ellie so the gathering crowd couldn't hear what he was saying.

"I'm trying to make a living here pal" He hissed as he rolled into a ball and flipped out of Ellie's grip, rolling across the floor and eventually unrolling himself onto a small chunck of ice to the amazement of the crowd.

"It's all part of my weather forcast!" He lied

"The five day outlook is calling for intense flooding followed by the end of the world!" He abreviated the last part to scare the animals listening who in response all gasped in shock.