Mew hastily finished his night routine and got to the room to see Gulf visibly relax as soon as he walked in while peering innocently from underneath the heap of blanket.

"You okay my love?" Mew asked endearingly after getting under the blanket and collecting Gulf closer to himself.

The shaken boy slightly nodded, cuddling against Mew's familiar warm body.

"Love you, tua-eng."

"Love you too, phi." They shared a kiss before snuggling closer while Gulf almost wrapped himself around Mew.
Mew dropped off to sleep almost immediately, incredibly comfortable in Gulf's warm presence. However, Gulf laid wide awake, meekly staring at the shadows on the wall across him.

Gulf gradually feel asleep after counting sheep in his head and the silence persisted in the room until Gul started whimpering and flailing around in his sleep.

"Tua-eng?" Mew asked drowsily after being awaken up because of one of Gulf's hand hitting him right on the face.

"No! No! Please spare me!" Gulf continued yelling.

"Baby, wake up," Mew shook him hard.

"No, please don't kill me," he cried desperately. "Please..."

"Gulf! Wake up! Open your eyes" Mew shook him harder but, to no avail.

"NO! LET GO OF ME! HELP!" Gulf's cries turned into gut wrenching sobs.

"Gulf open your eyes baby please! ! It's me, Mew! Your phi"

"Phi go away please! She will kill you! Take me instead! Not my phi!"

It warmed Mew's heart greatly that Gulf would die for him, but he knew he couldn't let his love suffer anymore due to his nightmare. He ran out of the room, grabbing a cup of cold water. He ran back into the room and poured the water on the screaming boy's face, making him jerk awake.

"P'Mew?" he asked groggily before breaking down. "Phi, it was terrifying!"

"I know, tua-eng," Mew said comfortingly, as he gathered his love in his arms and gently caressed his face to clean the water and tears.

"Distract me phi, please. The images just keep flashing in front my eyes"

Mew obliged wanting to help his lover to feel better and pressed slow, soft kisses to Gulf's lips, then both cheeks before trailing them down his neck, occasionally nipping the skin hard enough to make lovebites thoroughly enjoying the soft, low moans from Gulf.

"Like this my love?"

"Oh, god, yes. More," he begged, each kiss going straight to his already hard cock.

Mew gently lay the tanned boy on the bed, kissing across his collarbone and all the way down his bare stomach, oh the soft tummy I love so much Mew thought grinning before sucking lightly at the hipbone and petting the smooth tummy lovingly.

"Phi, please... I want more."

The brown-eyed boy ran his hands up Gulf's thighs and rubbed his crotch. Gulf let out a tantalising moan while grinding hard into Mew's hand. "Fuck yes. More phi please~"

"You want me to suck you baby?", Mew peered up with an innocent smile as if he just wasn't teasing his lover.

"Ugh yes phi!" Gulf gasped, still grinding and whining.

Mew slowly pulled down Gulf's sweatpants before kissing and sucking on the aching bulge through the thin material of the boxer making his lover beneath him writhe in sweet agony.