POSSESSIVE 🔞

Third person POV

The sun peaked through the slightly ajar curtains as one of the body laying on the bed stirred a little and slowly stretched his arms. Blinking, Mew started at the boy sleeping peacefully beside him with his head tucked in Mew's neck and one arm draped over his body. The exposed tan skin of his dear boyfriend littered with bold love marks lured Mew as his cock twitched.

So beautiful. My baby, my prince, my love. MINE, completely mine Mew thought with a endearing smile on his face as possessiveness gripped his soul. He knew he was too possessive at times but he couldn’t  help himself, his boyfriend was just too adorable and endearing for his own good.

“Khun phi", hoarse voice of his boyfriend dripping with sleep brought Mew out of his thoughts of possession.

“Good morning, my sweet baby” Mew pulled gulf’s body in a tight hug with a love sick look on his face.

“Good morning phi. When did you wake up?"

“Just few minutes ago babe but then I got lost in your beauty” Mew replied with a sly smirk.

Gulf smacked his boyfriend’s arm, blush adorning his chubby cheeks while whining “phiiiiiii. Don’t make me cringe early in the morning"

Hysterically laughing at his baby's cute whining, Mew finally pulled his body out of the bed.

“Gulf baby, get up now, remember we planned a lunch with Mild and Kaownah. We will be late"

“But phi do we really need to go? Let’s cuddle all day na?” Gulf grabbed his Phi’s arm with a pout on his face.

God save me, I really can’t control my desires to jump on him and wipe that adorable pout from his face by kissing him senseless, Mew thought desperately in his head.

“Sorry love, as much as the thought is tempting we can't cancel at the last minute. It’s rude" Mew replied sadly while caressing gulf’s puffy cheek.

Gulf smacked Mew's hand away and sulking got up from the bed. He marched towards the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

Sigh, its gonna be a long day. Mew solemnly thought as he knew Gulf was going to sulk the whole day and ignore him like he always does whenever he is displeased with Mew.

******

Gulf walked into the restaurant as Mew trailed behind him with a pout on his face. Gulf ignored him throughout the ride to the restaurant.

“Finally the lovebirds are here",  Mild exclaimed as Gulf and Mew sat.

However, Mild immediately knew something was wrong when Gulf didn’t smack his head when he teased the couple like he usually does. Mew’s desperate eyes along with a look like a kicked puppy just confirmed his suspicion.

Mild hurriedly started to discuss about what they should order to lighten the dark and somewhat awkward atmosphere.

Gulf knew he was being too childish for such a petty issue but he just wanted to spend his long awaited weekend with his hubby, is it too wrong?! *internal pout*

Suddenly a girl approached the table, “Heyyyy Gulf remember me?!”

Upon seeing his old classmate, gulf chuckled and hugged the girl enthusiastically, “ of course May, after so long.How have you been?”

The girl's hand on gulf’s shoulder, gulf’s extra sweet smile, nothing went unnoticed by the fuming man sitting beside gulf. Mew fisted his hand in anger as gulf completely forget about his existence and happily talked with his friend.