Branwen Charm - (Weiss X Son of Qrow Male Reader X Blake)

Start from the beginning

Y/N: "I made it so the weapon's alternate modes can only be activated and used through my and my Aura alone, it also shoots Aura Projectiles that I generate as an alternative to Dust."

Weiss: "That's brilliant!, I must ask you for advice on weapon upgrades sometime."

Blake: "What's your Semblance?"

Y/N: "I call it "Connected Souls" and it's kinda...useless, at least due to the circumstances, It allows me to have clones of people fight alongside me including their weapons and Semblances. I can only make clones of people with who I'm connected with by soul, which is only family or a lover. So I'm only able to have a clone of my father, though it did kinda help against the loneliness knowing I always had my dad in some form backing me up against any foes."

Weiss: "Considering how powerful your father is I wouldn't really call it useless, though I guess it could be more powerful if you were connected to more people"

Y/N: "Not to mention that when I connect with somebody they get a marking on the back of their hand which is also where I got the design of my emblem from, though as you could imagine most people wouldn't most likely take too lightly to that." He said as he pointed to his emblem on his jacket.

His emblem was a bleeding black rose.

Blake and I talked with Y/N for hours until into the evening when we decided to head to the dorm, I knew that I have fallen for him! and from the looks of things it seems Blake has as well.

TIMESKIP - MORNING

BLAKE'S POV

I had just gotten up and got down when I saw Y/N still slumped against the wall sleeping since we were missing a bed. Both Weiss and I offered him to sleep with either one of us but he declined as he didn't want to bother us.

I was going to pick him up and put him in my bed so he could get some proper sleep, but when I tried to pick him up he hugged me! and I couldn't get out of his grip. Thankfully both he and Weiss were asleep so they couldn't see my massive blush. After struggling for a bit I just decided to lie with him and go back to sleep.

I woke up again when I heard a door open when I looked over I saw Weiss coming out of the bathroom.

Weiss: "Enjoying your new bed?" She asked teasingly

Blake: "I-I was just trying to get him into my bed so he could sleep better" I replied looking away while blushing.

Weiss: "Pretty bold move there Belladonna" She said before giggling.

Weiss sat down on her bed before taking on a serious look.

Weiss: "Blake, be honest.....do you have feelings for Y/N?"

Blake: "Y-Yeah I do, he's just such a kind soul."

Weiss: "I have feelings for him too...and I was w-wondering if we could share him?"

Blake: "I mean I know you and trust you, so no I wouldn't mind." I said while stroking Y/N's face particularly the two scars on his face.

Weiss: "I was thinking of going out with and showing him around Vale and confessing then, what do you think?"

Blake: "Great Idea, just gotta somehow get out of his grip" She said while trying to get out of his hug again.

TIMESKIP - VALE CAFE

WEISS'S POV

After Y/N woke up and turned totally red after seeing Blake on him we went out to Vale, while we were going out showing Y/N around and shopping a bit here and there Y/N told us stories of his travels within and even outside the other kingdoms. Some stories were quite the surprise for us, like the story of how he got his twin scar over his left eye which he almost lost, He had much more field experience than any Huntsmen or Huntress in training his age would have.

It was now evening and we decided to make a stop at a small cafe, while Y/N was going to the bathroom Blake and I were talking and preparing ourselves to confess to him, but I was thrown out of the conversation when I noticed on the back of Blake's left hand....was Y/N's emblem!.

Weiss: "Blake you have Y/N's Emblem on your left hand! he has connected with your soul!" I called out as Blake looked at her hand in shock and then pointed at my hand.

Blake: "Y-You have it as well!"

Weiss: "That means he loves us! this is perfect, it means he for sure won't reject us"

Y/N: "Who won't reject you two?" He asked as Blake and I looked over in surprise at Y/N as he was sitting down.

Blake and I looked at each other before putting both of our hands up and showing Y/N his emblem on our hands. Y/N looked speechless and quickly became red in the face after seeing them, he was about to say something when both of us cut him off.

Weiss: "Blake and I have...f-fallen in love with you and we wanted to both date...i-if you'll have us that is" I asked nervously

Blake: "Well judging by the fact he connected his soul with ours, I'm pretty sure he loves us too Weiss" She said smiling

Y/N: "O-Of course! I would gladly date you both, even though we haven't known each other for that long I have also fallen for both of you" He said with the biggest smile.

FLASHBACK ENDS

THIRD PERSON POV

Weiss and Blake were thrown out of their nostalgia when Y/N came into the room, holding out the keys for the car and smiling cheerfully.

Y/N: "Ready when you are Darlings!"

Blake: "We are ready to head out"

Y/N: "Great! then let's have a night to remember!" He said as he hugged them both walking them to the car outside.

Little did Weiss and Blake know that their boyfriend of two years was going to propose to both of them tonight...

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!

Thanks for requesting Reecethebeast23