Chapter 4

Happy New Year! 2015 is now with you and the flying cars are everywhere.  :D It's finally snowing where I am and I love it.  There's a gingerbread candle burning in my room and it smells amazing.  Since my cat is always in my room, he smells like the gingerbread candle xD  I hope 2015 will be great year for you.  We're almost to 150 reads!  I wanted to ask you guys, do you actually like my writing? I personally don't think it's that great but it's only your opinions that matter. 

~Tavros's POV~

        I woke up being unbelievably warm.  It wasn't a sweaty warm, it was a cuddly warm.  I felt like I could lie there forever.  I felt Gamzee move his arm to touch my hair.  I smiled and I could feel myself blushing.  I sat up and looked down at Gamzee's sleeping figure.  He had a cute little smirk to his face.  I reached down and brushed my hand through his hair.  It was extremely soft.  Like a puppy's fur only longer.

"Gamzee," I whispered, "wake up."  I watched him flutter his eyes open and smile at me.  He sat up next to me and looked me straight in the eye.  His glare was gentle.

"Morning' Tavbro," he said, his voice being softer than usual.

"Do you uhh, want some breakfast?" I asked him.  He simply nodded his head and stood, extending his arm to pull me up.  As we walked down the stairs the sweet scent of pancakes and bacon filled our noses.  Dad was standing at the stove cooking as we pulled chairs out from the table to sit.

"There's the sleepy boys," he said turning around, setting a plate with a heaping pile of pancakes on it onto the table, "You two woke up late, it's nearly ten 'o' clock!"  I glanced at the clock hanging on the wall.  9:53am it read. Dad set two separate plates in front of us and we shoveled pancakes onto them.  There was a plate of bacon on the counter.  I swallowed the pancakes that were in my mouth.

"Hey Gam, do you umm, want some bacon?" I asked.  He nodded his head in agreement.  I stood up and grabbed the plate of bacon that was sitting on the counter and set it on the table.  I grabbed a few pieces of it and put the on my plate.  We exchanged Chumhandles while we ate.

        After breakfast Gamzee and I took a walk outside, around the neighborhood.  It was a chilly Saturday morning.  Gamzee's nose and ears were turning pink.  His hand brushed against mine, I paid no mind to it, assuming it was an accident.  A few steps later it happened again but this time he held my hand, and he held it tight.  I was blushing big time.

~Gamzee's POV~

        I held Tavros's hand as we walked.  His hands were warm and noticeably smaller than mine.  I could see him blushing out of the corner of my eye.  I simply smirked and continued walking.  He lived in a nice neighborhood full of nice houses.  Some of them were big and some were smaller, but even the smaller ones were decent size houses. Tavros stumbled on his feet a few times.  I stopped walking and stood facing Tavros.

"What's up Gamzee?" he said with a look of confusion.

"Tavbro, I was wondering..." I rubbed the back of my neck and blushed. "would you wanna maybe go out some time?  Like on a date maybe?" I asked.  I could feel the blood pumping through my veins.  Tavros clenched my hand and his face turned as red as the stop sign next to us.

"Gamzee," he said shyly. "uhh, I would love to."  I pulled him closer into a hug.  He was so warm.  He let go and said, "Let's go home."

~Time Skip~

        We entered his front door and kicked our shoes off.  We sat by a heater vent and warmed ourselves, cuddled up together in a blanket.  I glanced at the clock, 3:08pm it read.  Time went by so quickly when I was with Tavros.  He must've saw what time it was too. He looked up at me.

"Gamzee, you should uhh, be going soon,"  Tavros said.  His hazel eyes were shining in the the from the lamp.  "Do you need us to umm, take you home?"

"Lemme ask my brother if he can pick me up," I said reaching for my phone.  I called him and he picked up.  Tavros lived in the same neighborhood as my brother's girlfriend, Meulin, so he knew where to go.  "He said he'll be on his way."

"What's your uhh, brother's name?" Tav asked.

"His name is Kurloz, he's really quite.  He nearly never talks," I answered. I couple minutes of silence passed. "Tavbro where's your bathroom? I've gotta go." He pointed to a hallway by the kitchen.

"It's through the hallway on the right," he said.  I got up and walked down the hallway.

~Tavros's POV~

        When Gamzee was in the bathroom I sat and pondered to myself.  I heard a car horn beep.  I got up and looked out of the window.  There was guy who looked to be around Rufioh's age in the driver's seat.  He resembled Gamzee, same puffy hair, same face.  I assumed it was his brother.  The bathroom door opened and out came Gamzee.

"Oh crap," he grabbed his backpack off of the floor and walked towards me.  He leaned down and kissed me on the head.  "Bye Tav," he said and swung the front door open. He gave me friendly wave.

"Bye Gam," I said waving back to him with a smile.  Gamzee walked out of the door, before it could shut I stood in the doorway.  I watched him get in the car and drive off.

        I walked up to Dad's room where he was sitting on his bed.  "Gamzee's brother just uhh, picked him up,"  I said to Dad.  He jumped a little bit.  I don't think he noticed me at first.  He nodded his head. I walked out of his room and into mine.  I opened up my laptop and started PesterChum.

adiosToreador [AT] began pestering terminallyCapricious [TC]