Chapter 1

AN: Hey people, this is my first fanfic. I really need the support and to all of the people actually reading my stuff, THANK YOU. I just wanted to mention a few things, THIS IS NOT MY ART, I'm doing this with the help of a friend, if you ever want to contact me my KIK is Vriskers8, and yeah that's about it. Thanks and I hope you enjoy.                                                         

~Tavros's POV~

I was sitting in the passenger of my brother's car, looking out of the window. Still bummed out about what happend to my mom, I wondered why I'm going to school today. I sat and pondered about my mother's death until I saw the sign for my school. 'Alternia City Middle School,' the sign read. I let out a sigh when I saw the sign. I looked at my brother, Rufioh, who hadn't said a word the whole time.

I got out of the car and waved Rufioh a good-bye. He drove off and I walked quickly towards the school, hoping nobody saw me. 

"Hey there mate," a familiar voice said.

"Oh god!" I yelled.

"Heeeeeeeey there Tav, how's it going?" It was Vriska, it HAD to be Vriska.

"Not now Vriska, I'm uh, not in the mood right now," I said because I really wasn't in the mood for any of Vriska's shit.

"Man up, wiiiiiiiill you!?" she forcibly asked.

"Vriska please," I was really not in the mood for her shit today.

"What are you going to do, go cry to your mommy?" I cringed at the word 'mommy' and started tearing up. I broke down crying on the cold cement.

"Oh look, little baby Tavros is crying, HAHAHAHAHA!" Vriska cackled and walked off, leaving me crying in her dust. 

"Hey kid, what's wrong?" an unfamiliar voice said to me. I jumped.

"Who are you, and are you here to bully me too? Because if you are just go away!" I asked angerly.

"Woah man, I saw you crying and I came to check on you," the stranger said in a soothing voice. He lifted me up and onto my feet. I rubbed my eyes and dust myself off

"Uhh, thanks. Have we met before?" I asked. I started admiring his facial features, he seemed very happy.

"No, I just moved here, the name's Gamzee Makara," he held out his hand.

"Oh uhh, I'm Tavros Nitram," I grabbed his hand but instead of shaking mine, he pulled me into his body and hugged me. I started to tear up again, my mother was the only person who used to hug me. Gamzee held me while a cried into his shoulder. He was significantly taller than me, maybe by a foot. He was pretty slim.

"Let it all out little man," he said a few times.

We walked inside the school and parted ways. Later, we saw each other in the same class. Unfortunately we didn't sit by each other. Gamzee sat in the fourth row while I sat in the second. I'd occasionally look back at him.