Chapter 3

Sorry, late with the updates again xD I was out of state for a few days.  I'll try my best to update at least once every week.  Since the holidays are ending soon I'll have more time to update OuO  THANK YOU GUYS!!!  My trash fanfic now has over 50 almost 60 reads!  If you'd like to personally contact me to help on this or just talk my KIK is Vriskers8 Hope you enjoy! ;)

~Tavros's POV~

        We arrived at the house and Rufioh shut off the car.  Gamzee opened the car door and hopped out, he walked over to my side and opened the door for me.  It was so sweet of him to do that for me.  Rufioh unlocked the house and walked in with Gamzee and I trailing not too far behind him.  As the door was shutting I grabbed the handle and held it open so Gamzee could walk in.  I shut the door behind me.

"Nice place you've got here, Tavbro," Gamzee said admiring the living room.

"It's not that uhh, fancy or anything," I said walking toward the stairs. "Do you wanna see my room?" I asked Gamzee.  He simply nodded his head and followed me up the stairs.  We entered my room.  I walked over to the window and opened the blinds to let the sunlight in.  

~Gamzee's POV~

        I took a seat on Tavros's bed while he fidgeted with the blinds.  He had a few posters on his walls.  One of them was a Pokemon poster, another one had the word Flarp written in purple letters with a picture of an axe under it, and another was of the Disney movie, Peter Pan.  There was also Pokemon cards laying all over his floor.  Next to me lay a small white stuffed bull with fairy wings.  I picked it up and plopped it onto my lap.  Tavros looked back at me and smiled.

"Heh, that's Tinkerbull.  When I was small I used to think he uhh, protected me," Tavros said blushing a little bit, it seemed that he was embarrassed.

"No need to be embarrassed Tavbro, I got ya," I said. 

"Well, my dad should uhh, be back from work soon," He took a seat next to me.  I plopped Tinkerbull onto his lap.

"Here's your Tinkerbull, Tav,"  I said and winked at him.  He threw me a slightly confused look and then just smiled.  He got up and walked over to a table with a laptop on it and took a seat.  I scooted to the far end of the bed so that I could see what he was doing on his laptop.

"Do you watch to watch some uhh, Youtube?" Tavros asked.

"Sure," we watched Youtube for a while until I heard the garage door open.

~Tavros's POV~       

        I heard the garage door open. Dad was home!  I shut my laptop and grabbed Gamzee by the hand.  We both blushed as I pulled him off of the bed.  I ran down the stairs with Gamzee behind me.  

"C'mon Gam," I said when I reached the end of the stairs.  My dad walked through the door. "Dad!" I said smiling at him.

"Hi Tav," he said cheerfully, "who's this?" He asked me.  

"This is Gamzee, Dad, he's my friend.  I figured he could come over since you're always um, telling me that I need more friends," I said.

"Well hello there Gamzee," Dad said looking at him.

"Hi, Mr. Nitram," Gamzee said smiling at him.  I was happy that Dad didn't mind him coming over.

"We're gonna go back uhh, upstairs now, Dad," I told him while motioning to Gamzee.  We got to the top of the steps and entered my room.  "What do you want to do now Gam?" I asked him.

"Do you like to rap?" He asked.  I almost giggled at the question.

"I'm gonna lay down some uhh, sick fires!" I said.

~Time Skip~

        It was around 10pm and Gamzee would have to leave.  We sat on my bed.  "Hey Gamzee?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He responded.

"Do you have anyone to pick you up?" I asked him.

"Lemme check," he said.  He dug his phone out of his pocket and a few minutes later he responded to me with, "I don't, and nobody's home either.  My bro's at his girlfriend's house and my dad is working night shift."

"Maybe you could um, spend the night." I stood up from sitting on my bed.  "Stay here for uhh, a second."

"Okay," Gamzee smiled at me as I walked out of the door.

        Down the stairs I went, walking into the living room where Dad was sitting on the couch.  He looked tired, I thought work must tire him out.  I peeked around the corner so that I could see him better. "Hey Dad,"

"What is it Tav?" He asked in a tired manner, stretching his words.

"Gamzee doesn't uhh, have anybody to pick him up and nobody is uhh, home at his house.  So can he maybe umm... stay the night?" I asked.  I was a little bit timid when it came to asking stuff like that to my dad.

"Sure, as long as you're not too loud.  Go right to sleep when you go upstairs, got it kid?" I was thrilled with his response.

"Yes sir," I said while running up the stairs and into my room.

~Gamzee's POV~

        I could hear Tav running up the stairs.  The door opened and I could see him with a wide smile.  He gathered up all of the blankets and pillows in the room plus the ones in other rooms and made a big pile on the floor.  "Gamzee you can stay the night!" he said sounding extremely thrilled. 

I smiled and said, "That's cool, but what're you doing with all these blankets and pillows, Tavbro?"

"Making a um, blanket fort, so we can sleep in it," he responded. He grabbed a blanket and shoved the corners under pillows that were on various shelves spread throughout his room.  We flopped onto the pile of bed materials and lay there.

"Can you believe we'll be going to uh, high school soon... we'll be in tenth grade next year and in um, a different building,"  he said.  His mind must have been wandering. 

"Yeah... that'll be cool," I could see Tav's eyes growing tired.

"We should get some rest," Tavros said.  I pulled my shirt off and he changed into a pair of shorts.  We huddled in the pile with a blanket on our feet.  After about fifteen minutes I was nearly sure Tav was asleep.  I scooted a bit closer to him to get into a spoon position, him being the little spoon.

~Tavros's POV~

        Gamzee was huddled against me with his front to my back.  He felt warm and I could feel him breathing on my neck.  His arms were wrapped around my front. I could feel myself blushing.  Once he was asleep, I was also asleep.