Ani. Awww look even ansh has got sad to seeing his Chachi crying. Khushi look at Ansh and found him looking at her with his bluish eyes innocently.  Khushi smiles and took him in her arms.  Ansh coo and touch her face with his tiny hand making her giggle

K.  Chachi is not sad meri jaan.  And how can be I sad when I've gotten you people for me and specially my anshu and pari.  Ansh giggle hearing her throwing legs in ear. Khushi smiles and kisses his tiny hand.

Pinky.  Arnav take her inside.  She needs rest

Aso. Yes mom.

Anika took Ansh in her hand and ask her to go.  Khushi hold Arnav's hand and left from there.

Arnav set on the bed  fluttering his legs and pulled her between them keeping her head on his chest. 

Aso.  You ok. 

K. Yes I'm ok till you are with me.  Arnav smiles kissing her hand interwind them.

Aso.  You know I had thought that you will get melt to seeing their faces but you proved me wrong and keep determined on your place.

K. Maybe if I would had been old Khushi then I would had been got melt but now I'm not emotional fool.  I know how to tackle like these situation. 

Arnav. Hmm he caresses her face and peck her lips

Aso. I love you.  He said joining head with her

K. I love you too she run her fingers on his face and suck his lips

Aso.  Kya baat Ha. Today someone is getting romantic.

K.  Why ? Can't be I Romantic mr. She winks settling in his lap

Aso. What you thinking  do Khushi.  Khushi didn't answer and started opening his shirt buttons.

K. Make love to me Arnav. Saying this she removed his shirt making him upper naked. Arnav grin and pulled her in wild kiss. He grab her hair and started sucking here lips madly.  Khushi moan between kiss and clutch his shirt in his hand tightly. He cup her face and chew her lips rubbing his hand on her whole body he bite on her and thrust his tongue inside her mouth exploring her mouth. After sucking licking her lips he broke the kiss and tears her too making her upper body naked. He removed her bra and took her boobs in his mouth.

K.  Aaaa Arnav she moan when he bit her there.  She held his hair and pushed him more. He pulled her under him and chew her nipple making her  wet in bottom.  He grin and rub her bottom sign his big hand still sucking her boobs. 

K.  Aaaaa aaa she moan clutching his shoulder.  After  making her nipples hard he got up and removed his pant along with her trousers.

Aso. Are you ready. Khushi nodded  and he swiftly enters in her. After that whole room filled with moans and groans but they didn't care and keep making love to each other.

In evening

Khushi is making Pari to do home work when pari spoke

P. Mumma

K.  Yes baby

P. Tomorrow is my parents meeting and teacher said you and daddy have to come there

K. Don't worry meri jaan we will come.  She said kissing her head.

Aso. What's happening here. 

K.  Nothing Pari is just doing her home work and I'm helping her. She goes near him and removed his coat. 

Aso. Thanks wifey. He  cup her face and kiss her forehead.