"Yes I can Erica. I am Spyder's  only hope. Ashley is only there to help if I need or to fight people when I am doing something.I will make it easy for you. There are people many people who rank higher then me but I am the most qualified to run a plan. I will not end up the leader of Spyder. They do that by ranking. Murray and Ashley rank higher then me. I have gained their full trust. So when you guys make your plan make sure I have no chance of being uncovered. None of you can tell anyone about my non betrayal until I say so. Good luck. I have to go. Also one more thing. Spyder is planning this on December 18. They wanted  a break and they knew you knew that the first date was the date for there plan so they moved it up a week. So it happens in a few days. I will see you on the other side" he said and left.

I had so many questions. A lot of them. I was also worried. I was also happy. He has grown as a spy big time.

I then found a note

It read

Erica I know you have so many questions. Just go back to the others I am fine. I will not betray you. Remember what I said. I will see you later. I am trying to get my job for the CIA back through Spyder. Good luck.

Destroy after you read this

—one who loves you ❤️

I destroyed it and went back to the others and told them everything. The plan. What Ben said everything.

"Good job darling" mom said

"It should be Ben you are saying that to. He risked his life and he is doing it again. He has become a much better spy. He is going to convince Spyder to let him go undercover in the CIA so then he is still with us but "working" with Spyder still. He will give Spyder important information but from the past so it isn't important anymore. Sorry I forgot to add that. He is risking his life. Spyder is a very evil organization. You should be saying good job to him." I said

" ok let's make a plan and fast" Vivian said

"I got this" Rikkie said

The rest of us just nodded our heads.

"Ok

Cyrus, Ava, Erica, Vivian, Catherine, Sue and me will highjack their plane" he said

"Wait can I please be part of team that gets to infiltrate Spyder" I asked

"Why" Vivian asked

"Ben" I said

"Oh sure thing. You and your boyfriend can hangout after this and save each other when infiltrating." Sue said with a smirk. I said thanks and he is not my boyfriend but I was blushing.

"Ok so actually who is better at hacking and reprogramming. Mike or Zoe" Rikkie asked.

"Zoe" Mike said

"Me definitely. By far" Zoe said

"Ok so Zoe you will come with the highjacking team to hack and reprogram the bombs and the places to capture people. We will reprogram the capturing team for Spyder to places where we will have many of our spy's standing there ready to fight. We are going to need help from Mi6 and the CIA. Spyder has lots of people. We need everyone fully armed. Then those people standing there ready for a plane to land to capture them will start to fight, So then we out number Spyder three people fight one Spyder agent and no less or no more. Then go to the nearest group that is around you and be ready for a plane to land there. Ben should give us the list for CIA teachers and Mi6 teachers so then we can get teachers in that aren't corrupted to fight. No one can tell the others. We cannot alert Spyder. We also have enough people we can trust from our family's and others. We got this. That is for the teams of fighting to avoid capture, and highjacking team.

For fighting we will have

Nora" Rikkie was saying. I zoned out for a while. Then finally he said

" ok now the infiltrate team. We will have..."  he got interrupted by Ben coming on the chat.

"I thought I locked the room" Rikkie asked

"You did but I hacked myself into this conference. You need a new security. I am here to tell all of you. I have the undercover job. Do not tell anyone yet. I have to wait for Spyder to tell the moles in all organizations about this. I need you guys to look on the back of the notes and put them in a straight line. Turn them around towards the back. Put them in the order the notes were. There is a map of Spyder base and where the  machine is. There are lots of Spyder agents there surrounding the machine. They are dumb. They all leave at the same time for 5 minutes. Then during that time you can self destruct it. The time they are gone is 1:23-1:28 p.m. I will be waiting at a door. I just want to enjoy the thing of thwarting with some of my friends. You will need Erica, Chip, Jawa, Aunt Sue, Ava, and Nick. Sorry if that messes things up. Zoe can take Erica spot from the highjacking and then Mike can take Aunt Sue's spot in the highjacking team. Those planes are hard to highjack. There are also coordinates to where you need to send certain planes to blow up bases. The plane to highjack is the plane with a flag. It is the biggest plane. It also stands out. Good luck. I will see the team I am with later. Go to the back door on the north side. I will see you guys there also here is the list for Mi6 and CIA teachers who are corrupted ." He said and signed off.

"Ok well that solves our team choosing problems. That is all settled. Erica sweetheart can you do the notes for us" mom asked

I did it. There was a lot of information. The coordinates to things. The building and all there exits. Floors. Secert rooms. Towns nearby if anything goes wrong. Plane info. Me and Vivian are the only people who have photographic memory but Ben also knows the place. Me and Vivian memorized everything that was on there. Then we destroyed it because we were supposed to. Ben did one heck of a job.

"Wow Ben did one heck of a job for getting this information and to get Spyder to trust him so he could get this stuff. He is definitely getting better. I think he has gotten my full respect. He is not afraid to standup to me. He acted very well. He is never going to hurt my granddaughter unless a forceful situation. He got all this information. He hacked our video chat. He gained his enemy's trust after thwarting them a bunch of times. He found a way to still be with the CIA while being with Spyder. He knows some old important information. He is one heck of a kid. He lightened me up just like he did with Erica. He is one heck of a person. He should of earned my respect a while ago" grandad said.

We all were surprised he would say that out loud. Wow. Wait yes. 

Ben has earned Grandpa respect.

That means I can date Ben

Relationships still get in the way of spying

But my grandpa even trust him

Still gets in the way 

Oh come on. I like him more then anyone I have met

But still

We will have this talk later

My brain couldn't think until Rikkie said"Erica. Out of it. Are we ready for this big day. We are leaving tonight after people are stationed where they are supposed to be."

I shook my head yes

"Alright this is a go" 

Done with today.

Hope you liked it

Have a good day😃