🐈‍⬛ Part 8: Follow the Plan

♡ Elena's pov:

We quickly entered the cave , this time we were more confident. We were able to enter the cabe without attracting the monster. When we arrived at the end of the cave, we saw the magic crystal and Deuce immediately snatched it from it's rocky bed.

"We got the magic crystal! Now let's skedaddle!" Grim shouted as we hurried to run out of the cave.

"Roger!" Ace shouted.

Then we heard a large roar from behind us, it was the monster. As I thought, it was trailing behind, good thing we have a plan now. Ace used his magic to throw stones at it, the monster still followed us out of the cave, but it looked very fatigued now.

"You're kidding!? It knocked off all that stuff and came after us!" Ace shouted as we continued to run from the monster.

"Uuuughh..... uuuuggh.......! Give it ba....... ck!" It shouted even louder.

Deuce quickly looked back and shouted.
"Shoot, it's gonna catch up with us!

"I think it's weak now.... we should fight it!" I shouted.

"Aaaaaah, fine! Let's finish it! Don't let me down Mr. Serious!" Ace shouted as he stopped running to face the monster.

"You too!" Deuce shouted back.

Grim readied himself.
"I'll show off my true power!"

This was going to be tuff, but I think we can manage. If we just attack at the perfect moment, we'll be able to stop this creature from hurting us!
Grim immediately threw fire balls at the monster, this time it actually took damage and it actually looked hurt.

I quickly turned back and readied myself to throw a few punches at it.
"Guys it looks like it's finally getting affected by Grim's magic!"

"Yeah! Let's keep going!" Shouted Deuce. "ARGGGGGGGGH."
Deuce pointed hid pen at the monster and multiply cauldrons started to rain down onto the monsters path. This is good, it will have a harder time trying to get to us.

Grim was still spitting out his fire in random directions, but with the help of Ace's wind. He directed the fire to set the monsters clothes on fire.
It started to panic while trying to beat the fire out from it's clothes. When I saw that is was preoccupied, I readied myself to start running towards it.

"Elena what are you doing?! You could get burned!" Shouted Deuce as he tried to grab my shoulder to stop me.

I quickly pushed his hand off my shoulder and shouted,
"Deuce it's fine! I know how to throw a proper kick at it. I'll be fine just have a little faith in me."

I immediately started running towards the monster as fast as I could. I used one of the cauldrons on on the ground as a stepping stool for me to get a higher jump. As I jumped into the air I started thinking to myself.

I got this........ I know what I have to do. I have to help them......

I immediately kicked the head of the monster as hard as I could when I got close enough to it. I heard a loud crack from the class and saw the black liquid start to pour out of it. I fell to the ground, but immediately started to run away from the very angry but very damaged monster.

"Guys! Finish it off!!" I shouted desperately.

All 3 of them used the last of there magic to throw whatever they had left at the inky monster. Grim made a large burst of flames while Ace helped him direct all of it towards the monster. When all of the clothes of the monster was burned off, Deuce summoned a very large pot, crushing what was left of it.
We did it....... we destroyed it!