🍰 Part 10: The Heartslabyul Dorm

♡ Elena's pov:

When we teleported to the dorm, we were immediately hit with the smell of roses and other plants. The dorm was surrounded by lots of bushes and it all looked so neat, even the dorm looked like a castle! Must be nice living in a clean dorm.

"Hwoah! This is gorgeous! It couldn't be more different from ours!" Grim said as he looked around the beautiful dorm.

"We're still working on ours, it's fine."

We started to walk around the bushes to see if we could find the dorm leader. Then when we saw a student with a diamond mark, holding paint brushes in his hand while kneeling down.

"Oh, somebody is here." Grim said with a surprised look on his face.

"Oh, watch out." He says as he stands up. "If any paint splatters my head is gone."

Strange, I feel like I've seen this before.... Oh well it doesn't matter right now.

".... Hm? Do you all need anything?" He asked.

"What are you doing with that?" Ace asks as he points to the paint brush.

"This? As you can see I'm painting the roses red."

We were all baffled.
"Eh? Why would you?" Deuce asked.

He smiled.
"Hmmm, your fresh reaction is so cute! Now that I take a good look at you, your the freshmen that busted the 10,000,000 madol chandelier yesterday."

Ace sighed in annoyance.
"We're going hear about the chandelier until the day we graduate....."

"And you're the one who added on more punishment by stealing the dorm leader's tart last night! I feel so lucky getting to meet the notorious newcomers first thing in the morning." He quickly walk towards us with a smile, "Hey, hey, hey, let's take a selfie! Yaaay!" He takes out his phone and snaps a selfie with all of us, I don't think any of us were smiling. "Can I put this on Magicam? Tell me your names so I can put you in the tags."

"I'm Deuce Spade."

"Ace."

"I'm Grim, this is my hench-" I quickly covered his mouth and smiled.

"I'm Elena, nice to meet you."

Cater put his phone in his pocket.
"Hoi, upload finished! Ah I'm your senpai, third Cater Diamond.  All me Cater. Cay is fine, too. Nice to meetcha~" 

I was, surprised to say the least, he seems like such a carefree guy.
"It's nice to meet you too."

"Ah, you're the girl from the Ramshackle Dorm I heard about.... Good on you. Living in a place like that! It's super dark and you can't get a food Magicam there. You have my sympathy." Wow this guy sure likes this Magicam thing a lot.

Grim sighs.
"This guy is really running his mouth."

Then Cater suddenly makes a very worried expression,
"Ah, I don't have time for small talk! They party is in 2 days. I don't wanna lose my head for being late. Hey, you guys, will you help with painting the roses?"

"But why are you doing something so weird?"  Ace asked him, he seemed genuinely curious.

"Red roses at a party are the most photogenic! I guess?" Well that didn't really answer our question,
"I've also got to change the flamingo's colors for the croquet match, so I'm busy with all this work."

"You're changing the flamingo's colors!? Your chores are so weird." Grim says.

"So the tart that Ace ate was going to be used for the dorm leader's birthday party. That's why he was so mad......." Deuce closed his eyes and sighed.