🍋« Bokuto + Atsumu + Sakusa × Hinata »

!! LEMON !!

Contains: Foursome, an*l s*x, 3 tops and 1 bottom, drugged candy, blow job

Uhmm... Someone requested it Sooooo... Kdhebdkiejs

I didn't know how to start their love making (┛❍ᴥ❍)┛ so I made another drugged Hinata one! Hope y'all like it!

Btw I haven't finished the manga. I'm not even on the third year's graduation WTF. So I'm just basing this on random posts I found on facebook, tiktok or Pinterest. I'm sorry if I get some parts wrong :P

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hinata, Bokuto, Atsumu and Sakusa were on the locker room changing when Bokuto suddenly pulls out a bag of candy out of his locker.

"Hinata! You want one? My friend gave this to me but I don't like this kind of candy. " Bokuto asked. Hinata's eyes sparkled as he looked at the bag of candy. He nodded and took the candy out of the Owl's grasp.

He unwraps one and throw it straight to his mouth. He smiled as he tasted the candy. Which made the males blush slightly because of Hinata's cuteness.

"Mhhm~! It's so sweet Bokuto-san! Thank you! " The Tangerine said before continuing to pack his things up.

When all of them was finished. They went to the door planning to open it when they heard a thud. They looked at where the sound came from and saw Hinata on the ground. His right hand were on his crotch while his left was in his shirt, holding it tightly. He was breathing heavily.

Bokuto quickly went to Hinata to pick him up. He blushed as he saw Hinata's face.

The tangerine's face was red and was drooling while panting. He looked at Bokuto with lewd eyes.

"B-bokuto-san~ kiss me please~ " Hinata said while slowly lifting his hand to put in Bokuto's neck.

"C-chibi-cha-- " Bokuto's sentence was cut off by Hinata's lips connecting to his. The owl blushed furiously while his eyes widened. The tangerine broked the kiss and breathes heavily.

"B-bokuto-san~ p-please help m-me~ " Hinata tried to said despite his heavy breathing. Bokuto looked at him, still blushing.

"Help you with what, Hinata-sama? " (A/N: What does Sakusa calls Hinata? Or like a given nickname?) Sakusa asks as he looked at the small boy with a slight blush on his face. The drugged boy walks sloppily to Sakusa and hugs him. He looked up to see Sakusa looking back at him while blushing.

"I d-don't know why, b-but I... Uhm... I-I'm suddenly h-hard and a-aroused. " Hinata tried to talk straight but couldn't do it. The germaphobic holds the boy's head and glared at an Owl. If it was another person besides the tangerine, he would've pushed him/her away.

"What did you do you dirty Owl? " Sakusa asks Bokuto who was frozen and a blushing mess. "I-i don't know. "

Atsumu stood beside Sakusa, he was looking at Hinata. The tangerine felt this and looked back at the blonde male. He smirked seductively and got out of Sakusa's grasp to go to Atsumu's.

"You're gonna help me too, right? Atsumu-san~ " Hinata was not in the proper state of mind. He pulled Atsumu by the neck and kissed him. Atsumu had wide eyes. The kiss was broken when Sakusa pulled Hinata away from the frozen male. "Stop that Hinata-sama. " ( A/N: A person commented 'Hinata-sama' so Imma be using that XD )