Chapter Six.

I walked out of the hotel with Jake quickly after throwing on my clothes. I want to just attack something. Sure we weren't really dating but that didn't matter! I know he likes me! I know he does! Sure I was about to be fucked by my best friend but that's my job! And I kept that secret! Hell! Liam should've known that making out with some random girl on OUR bed was going to be extremely obvious for me!

" Harry?... Harry?!.... HAZ! " Jake yelled making me jump. I didn't even know where we were. I looked around and then at him.

" What? " I said innocently.

" Where are we? " he asked me looking around. There were trees everywhere. I presume a forest I guess.

" I think a forest. But I'm not sure. " I told him truthfully. He was just looking around scared. I knew why Jake didn't like forests. Actually he HATED them. He was absolutely terrified of them.

" H-Harry... I wanna get out if here.... " he whispered looking back at me. He looked really scared and I walked over to him and hugged him tightly.

" It's okay Jakey. That's not going to happen again okay? " I assured him.

You see. When Jake was probably 17 and I was 15, we went to see our families one last time and we all went on a camping trip. Jake and I went down to the creek a little ways away from our tents and we started kissing and everything and stuff but we heard a noise and stopped instantly. I had my body pulled away from Jake's and Jake was pushed into the creek while someone held him underwater. I started to scream and kick at the dude who was holding me until my foot went straight to his balls and he let go. I ran forward to push the dude off Jake and punched the shit outta him before helping Jake back to the tents.

" O-Okay. " he stuttered almost about to cry. My phone started ringing and I looked at it an frowned as I saw it was Liam.

" Hello? " I answered. I had to find my way out so Jake wouldn't break down.

" Edy? " I heard Liam's voice ring through the phone and I looked up to see Jake on the verge of tears as he stared at a stream.

" Hi Liam. " I said as I walked up to Jake and tried to get his mind off of what happened. My way of doing so? Sexual ways.

" Where are you? " he asked me just as I reached my hand to Jake's ass and grabbed it. He gasped and looked at me. I smirked.

" In a forest. " I told him and moved my hand to his crotch. He pulled me closer and I started to palm him through his jeans making him moan.

" Was that a moan?! What are you and that guy doing Edy!? " he was freaking out. Ha!

" I'm helping him forget about some- ahh! " I yelped as I felt him grab my member. How did I not feel his hand work it's way into my jeans? I bit back the moan that threatened to escape as he continued to move his hand and suck on my neck.

" Edy? I'm coming to get you guys okay? I'll be there in a few. When I text you yell okay? " my eyes widened and I took a shaky breath.

" O-okay. B-bye Liam! " I hung up the phone and Jake looked at me as I let out a loud moan and released in his hand.

" When is he coming? " Jake asked as he retreated his hand. I bucked my hips into his instinctively and he moaned at the contact.

" In a few minutes. He's going to text me when so maybe we could well I could help you with that problem? " I said with a smirk.

" What if he catches you Haz? " he asked. I knew that wasn't the reason he didn't want to.

" That's not why you don't want to. I know it isn't! " I told and his cheeks went a slight shade of pink. I smiled. He likes someone.

" I know... " he whispered. I pouted.

" Tell me! " I said childishly. He glanced up at me and smiled before looking back down.

" What if Louis is with him? " I smiled. He likes Louis!

" Aww! You're scared if getting caught because of Louis aren't you? " he nodded and I giggled.

" Shut up. " he said playfully. I acted hurt.

" How dare you say that to me! " I said with a hand over my heart. He laughed and opened his mouth but my phone went off.

Yell? -Li.x

I looked at Jake smirking. " Are you ready to scream? "

" Can it be a very sexual scream? Cause that's all I got. " he said with a wink.

" Go for it. " I texted Liam that Jake was going to scream and I nodded at Jake. He took in a deep breath before screamed.

" OH HARRY!!! FASTER!!! " I smacked his arm before cracking up on the ground. I heard shuffling and talking as I calmed down.

" Who's Harry? " one voice asked. Sounded like Louis'.

" Someone who is apparently getting fucked. " I heard a very jealous tone and knew it was Liam. They walked out from the bushes and I was wiping away my tears that left from laughing so hard. Jake was chuckling until he saw Louis. His face went a deep shade of red as Louis looked him up and down again. Liam looked almost relieved to see both of us fully clothed.

Liam grabbed my hand and pulled away from Louis and Jake who were talking now.

" Yes? " I said with a small smirk.

" You weren't fucking him were you? " he asked bluntly.

" Why would you care? " I asked him. Wrong move I guess because I was suddenly pinned against a tree. Liam's face was like five inches away from mine.

" I care because I don't want anyone to be fucking you but me. " He said angrily. I gulped.

" Maybe I feel the same away about you but look what you were doing? Making out with a fucking girl!!! " I said suddenly getting really confident. He growled.

" I haven't seen her in a while. She was the last girlfriend I had! It was just a kiss! " What a lame excuse.

" Didn't look like just a kiss! " I raised my voice and I heard Louis yell before Liam could retort.

" LET'S GO! " He yelled and I pushed Liam away from me and marched towards Jake and Louis. Liam wasn't far behind because Jake was walking next to me and only within a matter of seconds I heard mumbling a few feet away. I felt my eyes watering and I tried to wipe them but they just kept watering.

" Haz? " I heard Jake whisper next to me. I heard the mumbling stop from behind us and I just took my phone out not wanting them to hear me.

I'm not okay if you were about to ask. -Haz.x

Jake replied after pulling his phone out. I saw him frown.

What's wrong? -Jakey.xx

He was yelling at me and I was yelling back. -Haz.x

Harry... -Jakey.xx

We got out of the forest and I felt a tear fall from my eyes. I saw the car ahead and took off just as Louis tried to get my attention. I wiped my eyes and hopped into the back of the car and put my head in my hands. I heard the car doors open and close and I felt arms around me and talking.

" Are you okay Edy? " I heard Louis ask me. I am just about to-

" Call him Harry. That's his real name. " I heard Jake tell him while holding me.

" Oh. Okay. Well are you okay? " I just shook my head and took a deep, shaky breath. I heard someone mumble just drive and that's when we started moving.

When we got back to the hotel, I ran up the stairs and into mine and Liam's hotel room and just screamed into the pillow. The door opened and I just cried silently not caring who it was.

" Harry..? " Jake. I sat up and he quickly looked at me before closing the door and sitting across from me.

" Why? " I asked him still crying.

" Why what Haz? "

" Why does this happen every time I start falling for someone?! "