Chapter Eleven.

We got back into Cheshire a few days ago. We just got back from the funeral and I went straight to my old room. It feels like forever since I've seen this room. I had to sleep in the hotel for a few nights because Jason said we couldn't go in there until something was done. He never said what though. I set my bags down and walked to the bed.

I just looked at it and felt tears coming to my eyes as I remembered Liam's puppy dog brown eyes staring at me for the first time. I heard a faint knock and I wiped my eyes and turned around. I saw Jake standing there.

" You okay? " He asked me, leaning on the door frame.

" I just miss him. " I said looking back at the bed. I heard shuffling and then an arm wrapped around my shoulder.

" I know Haz. I'm sorry. " He whispered and kissed my cheek. I sighed and leaned into his touch like I used to. " You should probably get some sleep. It's been a long day. " He told me and I nodded and crawled onto the bed and under the covers.

He started walking out but I grabbed his wrist and pulled him on top of me. " Stay? " I asked him innocently. He smiled at me and nodded. He rolled off of me and got under the covers with me before climbing back on me with a slight smirk.

" Yes? " I asked him smiling a bit. I knew what he wanted because that smirk is too familiar.

" Sooo... we won't get caught.. and we haven't had sex together in ages... " He trailed off, running a hand down my shirt covered chest. I chuckled a bit before yawning. Jetlag.

" We can tomorrow okay? I'm really tired right now. " I told him and he groaned but rolled off of me.

" Fine. I guess we can tomorrow. " He said defeated. I smiled in success. I turned over and felt Jake scoot closer to me and started to spoon with me. " Love you Harry. " He kissed my neck purposely on my weak spot. I moaned softly.

" Love you too you tease. " I joked before shutting my eyes. He chuckled and I soon started to drift off into a  dreamless sleep.

(A/N: I'm skipping the smut scene because I'm really tired and I just don't feel like writing one. Sorry :P)

-Three Years Later-

Liam's POV

It's been about three years since they left. I still can't get Harry off of my mind. Zayn seems to have gotten over Jake, or at least it looks like it. He has a new girlfriend now. Her name is Perrie Edwards. She's such a sweetheart! Eleanor and Danielle both have new boyfriends. I can't remember their names though. Nouis is real. That's all I have to say about those two.

I'm the only single one and there's only one reason why. I can't get my mind off of that amazingly beautiful boy I met not but three years ago. He's probably forgotten all about me. I mean who wouldn't? I'm just some random boy he had to be together with without a true reason.

I really did love him. He said he loved me from day two. He probably didn't mean it though.

Right now I'm on a plane. To Cheshire. I land at about 5:30 in the afternoon. The band is on vacation right now so why not go back to Cheshire to explore?

Harry's POV.

Jake has went home. He left about three months ago. I'm still living in the same house I have been since I was younger. I'm alone now though. Everyone has left and I have this all to myself. It's still really hard without Liam and now I have to do this all alone. It's really been hard.

I mean I haven't done anything to my body no except maybe I haven't been eating a lot lately because I don't have that much money. I savor the money I have and don't buy that much food. Also I have become more pale. I was already pale but I have grown to be way more pale.

It was about 6 and I decided to take a walk before the sun went fully down. I got up off my couch that me and Jake last talked on and walked out of the door with my coat and phone.

As I walked to the town more, there was a lot of screaming around. I didn't know why so I just ignored. I passed a boy who looked oddly familiar on my way back to my house but didn't take a second glance. I felt someone grab my wrist and pull me back and suddenly I felt lips pressed to mine.

My eyes flew wide open and whoever it was pulled back and was smiling like an idiot. I wiped my eyes and finally realized why everyone was screaming. One of the boys of One Direction were here. And guess who it just so happened to be.

Liam James Payne.