Chapter Twelve.

" Liam!? Why did you just kiss this man? "

" Do you know him? "

" Are you and this man dating Liam?! "

Liam, Liam, Liam.

That's the reason I kept a smile on my face. Him. He actually remembered me. Also I didn't want him to think I was upset just yet. To be honest, I wasn't that upset but I know when we walk into my house I'm going to be hit with a wave of depression. It's just something that I have with the house now.

" Hey. " he whispered to me.

" Hi. " I whispered back. " Want to get out of here? " he nodded and I grabbed his hand.

" I'll answer that question another day! " he said before running next to me. I smiled once we entered the home of Harold Edward Styles and Jake Matthew Barns. Not anymore but still.

" He's where I have lived ever since I became what I am. " I said as Liam looked around the huge house.

" Wow. " he said amazed. I looked at him and realised that he hasn't changed really one bit.

" You haven't changed at all. " I told him. He looked and me.

" You've gotten skinnier and more pale. " he frowned. I sighed.

" I know that. " I said sitting on the couch. This couch will always hold close memories to me. Like the first time me and Jake had our first fight. Or our first real conversation.

" What happened? " He asked sitting in the chair across from me.

" I've been stressed. Jake left three months back. I barely have enough money to even live here and I'm all alone now. I'm still selling my body to random people girls or boys while everyone else is with their family now. Enjoying life. " I said not caring that we just re-united. He asked me what happened and I spilled.

" Why can't you be with your family Haz? " he asked me confused.

" You remember that day where I ran back into the hotel room telling you and Danielle to get out? " he nodded. " Do you remember how two people named Anne and Gemma were there for Jake? "

" Yeah? Where's this going? "

" And do you remember before I left, how I said they didn't remember but never said who? " he nodded once more. " Anne and Gemma are my family. Mum, Anne, said she didn't have a son and Gemma said she didn't have a brother. They remembered Jake though. " I said not being able to cry about that anymore. I've said that story so many times that I've learned to say it with a blank expression.

" Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. " I just shrugged.

" It's okay. Are you staying here or do you have a hotel? " I asked him standing up and walking into the kitchen.

" My bags are at a hotel but I can always have Paul bring them here. " he said.

" It's up to you I guess. " I said taking a drink of the vodka I had disguised as water. Have I mentioned I drink a lot more now?

" I've really missed you HazzaBear. " I felt arms wrap around my waist and I leaned into the touch.

" I've missed you too Lili. " I said kissing his cheek. His grip tightened on me.

" You're drinking vodka. " he pointed out.

" Yeah and? " I asked turning in his arms so I was facing him.

" I don't know. " he says after a minute. I smile and set the bottle down before wrapping my arms around his neck and flipping us so he was against the counter.

" I've been waiting for so long to somehow meet up with you again. " I whispered against his lips before kissing them hard. It took him a second to actually kiss me back but he did and it seemed to be with just as much force. I moved my arms down to his waist and pulled him closer to me. I felt him started to grind against me a bit and I moaned into his mouth.

I pulled him away from the counter and slid my hands down to his ass before squeezing it making him cry out in pleasure before grabbing his thighs. " Jump. " I commanded. He quickly jumped and wrapped his legs around my waist and started to grind harder against me as I started to walk up the steps and into my room. I pushed him down on the bed and crawled on top of him. I kissed down his neck and felt his hands messing with the hem of my shirt. I leaned up and tore my shirt off before taking his off.

What I wasn't expecting, was the fact that he flipped us around so he was on top before I could start kissing him again. His hands messed with my jeans and once he unbuttoned them, I kicked my shoes off and lifted my waist up so he could pull them off. I felt his hand wrap around my member and moaned loudly.

" You like that? " He teased as he licked the head. I moaned again and instantly nodded.

" Y-yes! " I told him. " S-stop teas- " I was cut off by something warm and wet enclosing around my dick. I cried out and threaded my fingers into his hair and pushed him down. I felt my dick hit the back of his throat and he didn't even gag. I bucked my hips up into his mouth. He hummed around it and I moaned again.

He started to bob his head up and down and I felt the all too familiar feeling in the bottom of my tummy.

" I-I'm gonna cum... " I moaned and he came off my cock with a wet 'pop'. I groaned at the loss of contact. He took his trousers and boxers off before climbing back over me. He started to kiss down my neck and started to give me love bites. He pulled away and looked at me.

" Lube? " I chuckled at him and he gave me a questioning look as I pulled it out from under my pillow.

" I'm a prostitute. " I reminded him.

" Oh yeah. " he said with a small smile before lubing up his fingers.

This is really different. I've never bottomed before. Except for once.

That was only because it was my first time here.

He slowly pushed one finger in and I hissed in pain. He looked at me worried.

" Are you okay? " he asked me. I slowly opened my eyes after taking a deep breath.

" Y-yeah. Just haven't bottomed since I came here a few years ago. " I told him and he nodded. I started to push down on his finger and he took the signal to insert another and he started to thrust them in and out of me.

" My god you're so tight! " he moaned as he stuck a third finger in. When he thrusted it in, my mind went completely blank with ecstasy. I moaned louder than before as his fingers his my prostate.

" FUCK ME! " I yelled out and he pulled his fingers out before lubing his huge! Cock up. He flipped me over so I was on all fours and slowly started to push into me. He moaned and I clenched my eyes shut in pain.

" You're so tight... " he moaned into my ear. He finally pushed all the way in and sat there waiting for me to adjust. I took deep breaths as the pain started to ease away. I started to grind my ass against him and he pulled out and thrusted back in.

" Fu! " I yelled as he started to pick up the pace. Moans constantly fell out of our mouths and he adjusted his angle the where he was pounding into my prostate with every thrust. I screamed out as I felt myself getting closer to release.

" S-so close... " he moaned as his thrusts became sloppier.

" S-same! " he reached his hand to my cock and started to jerk me off quickly. A few more thrusts later I found myself screaming his name.

" LIAM!!! " I screamed as I released into his hand. I heard him moan loudly as I felt him fill me up.

After a few seconds, he pulled out of me and collapsed next to me. My bum felt sore but I didn't care.

Once our breathing calmed, I turned to face him. " Be mine? " I asked him just in case he goes out of my life again.

" Course. " he smiled and pulled me into a sweet kiss. I cuddled up into my new boyfriend's chest.

Maybe this is why this all happened to me. So I could get this boy to be mine? Maybe.

Just maybe.