Chapter Three.

" Sir. Sir wake up. We've arrived. " I heard a sweet voice say while slightly shaking me. I groaned but opened my eyes. " Good. Now we have you bags off the plane already. "

" Thank you. " I said and walked off the plane. I grabbed my bags and started to walk out of the airport. I have absolutely no idea where the fuck I'm going. Mr. Gillinz gave me a hotel and told me to say I was there for Liam Payne. I walked out into the city. It was New York City. I waited for a cab to stop.

" Did you hear? One Direction are heard to be staying at the hotel on the other side of the city! " I heard a girl say. I stopped a cab and got in.

" Please take me to the Barcoon Hotel. " The cab driver nodded and started driving. I pulled my phone out and saw that I had a text from Jake.

Jakey <3 (; 

Hey babe. You get to New York okay? ~ J xx

I smiled at the text. Even if we weren't together, he's always there looking out for me.

Of course. On my way to the hotel right now. (: But Mr. Gillinz said I was staying here for about a year or two. Can you ask him about that please? Love you. ~ H xx

I sent the text and stared out the window. He didn't reply quickly, must have a client. I watched as bunches of towns and everything passed by. About thirty minutes later, the cab pulled to a stop in front of a big hotel. My phone vibrated as well.

" Thank you. " I said paying the cab driver and getting out. I watched the cab drive off before walking inside the hotel. I fished my phone out and read the text.

He said you had to be this guys boyfriend for that long then you can come home. I'll miss you! I won't have anyone to get me round up for my clients for a whole year! Be safe. Love you too ~ J xx

I walked up to the front desk and rang the small bell. An old lady came out and smiled sweetly at me.

" How may I help you? " She asked. I pulled out a small sheet of paper to remember the name.

" I'm here for a Liam Payne? " I asked. She smiled and looked at her computer.

" Room 69 third floor. It'll be to your left. " I nodded and started up the stairs to the third floor. I would've taken the elevator but why not just take the stairs?

67... 68... 69.

Found it! There was a big body gaurd in front of it. I slowed my pace down as I approached the big buff guy.

" Uhm... excuse me? " I said shyly, not wanting to get my face beaten. He looked at me and smiled.

" Are you Edy? " I nodded. I hated when people didn't know my real name but I had to keep it secret. " Right in here then. " He opened the door and stepped aside for me to go in. " Liam! " He shouted making me jump. I heard suffling come from the bathroom and suddenly a figure appeared.

My eyes widened and my mouth was slightly agap.

He had short dirty-blonde hair, stunning brown eyes. Like the most beautiful eye ever! No joke. He wasn't wearing a shirt so I could see his perfectly sculpted body. He worked out. I know he did. I let my eyes move up and down, checking this boy out before meeting his eyes. I swear I could feel my knees starting to go out.

Wait... No.. It's nothing. I can't do this over this boy! I can't fall for him. I'm a prostitute. I can't fall in love.

He smiled at me. Oh my. His smile was perfect.

" Edy is it? " He said as he reached his hand out for me to shake it. It was just now that I realized that big buff dude left.

" Harry. " I said without thinking. I quickly covered my mouth and shook his hand fast. I felt something go off at his touch.