"Noooooooooo" I scream.

I immediately got up and rushed to the bathroom and done my morning routine. When I returned back to room from bathroom Shijie was already there with my breakfast and coffee.

I normally don't prefer coffee. It's just because of stupid headache. So, sometimes I take it otherwise I don't like to take coffee much.

(A/n :- It's actually me who takes coffee or tea just because of stupid headaches 😜)

I smiled at her and she motined me to sit and eat the breakfast.

"Zhan!! Are you done with your packing or do you need my help?
She asked.

" Ohh no!!! Shijie I didn't packed anymore." I muched the bite of sandwich and said.

"What? Zhan! Are you for real? When will you become responsible? Tell me do you need my help in packing?" She asked.

"No Shijie, don't worry I will do it myself." I answered.

And then someone ringed our doorbell.

"Zhan! It's 9:00 a.m. already. Your flight is at 11:00 a.m. So you better get ready fast. I will go and check who is it?" She said and left.

And I was about to take my suitcase when my phone started ringing. I checked it and found it was non other than Doremon (Jiyang).

I received the call and was about to say something but

"Hii Spongebob!! Happy birthday man. May God bless you. Love you so much." He said in one go.

I smiled and said..

"Thank you very much Doremon."

"Ohh yeahh Spongebob, I will be at your home in next half hour. Okay? Are you ready already?" He asked.

Then I remembered again that I didn't even packed my stuff yet.

"Okay, I will be ready. Bye." And I immediately cut the call and started to pack my stuff.

I packed some if my clothes. Some personal stuff like toothbrush, razor etc. Then I looked at my bed side table there was a photo frame I always keep at my bed side table. It was a photo of Mom, Shijie, Cao gege and little me. I picked up that photo frame and caress it and packed it along with other stuff. And with in next half hour I had completed my packing already. I went down stairs and found Jiyang already there sitted and waiting for me in living room.. He came with a cab. As he saw me he immediately took my luggage and went outside to keep that at the trunk of the car.

I ran to Shijie and hugged her. She had tears in her eyes.