1- Introduction

So this is my first ever Jenlisa story. I hope you guys like it. (i rewrote this chapter)
______________________________

Jennie Ruby Jane Kim had everything she always wanted.

She had the hottest boy in the school, who not to mention was also captain of the basketball team. Due to her being the captain of the cheerleading team, it was the ultimate perfect duo.

Not to mention, her parents were also very wealthy. Known for being one of the most successful surgeons in the country.

That wasn't even the best part about all of this. It was truly the fact she was attractive and the top of her classes. Everyone respected her. So, the question that remains is, what could possibly ever go wrong in such a perfect life?

               THIRD PERSON POV:

Riinggg. Riinggg. Riinnggg.

With a groan, Jennie was awaken from her sleep. She squinted her eyes as they lingered towards the annoying sound of her phone.

She gently leaned towards the device and picked it up from her nightstand.

Without even bothering to check the caller ID, she swiped the screen and pressed her ear against the phone. A yawn escaped her lips as she waited for whoever was responsible of awakening her to speak.

"Hello?" She questioned, rubbing hers eyes, trying to wake herself.

"Hey, my love. Are you here already?" Her boyfriend asked rather loudly for her taste. Jennie immediately removed the phone, scrambling to turn the volume down.

"I've been waiting for you all morning? Did I miss you walking in?" He asked again, waiting for an answer but the cheerleader sat there in silence, trying not to fall back asleep.

He sighed into the phone and mumbled, "Your surrounding are a little too quiet, you're probably not even here, are you? It's almost time for first period."

And with that sentence, Jennie bolted up.

It's what now?

She quickly glanced at the clock above her bed that exactly read the numbers eight-thirty on it.

The cheerleader only had twenty minutes to arrive or she'd be late to school.

She removed the phone from the charger and placed it back on her right ear, almost forgetting she was on the phone with her boyfriend.

"I'm on my way now. I'll see you soon okay?" Without waiting for a response she quickly hung up, making her way to the bathroom.

The first thing the brunette did was brush her teeth and then her hair. Making sure it looked neat enough to pass by. She grabbed the locs of it and placed it in a small back bun.

She then wrapped herself with a towel and walked towards her closet.

Jennie rambled through her closet, grabbing anything that she can find. A white crop top, black jeans, small gold Chanel necklace, black converse, and lastly, black sunglasses. She quickly put small diamond earrings in her ear and grabbed her purse to leave.