chapter 9

Sharissa POV

Where the he'll is Chryanna? I mean I made it to the house at 2:30 and she still ain't back. I guess she had more to talk about than I thought. I ain't gone bother her but I am gonna text her letting her know I made it home.....
BestieChry: hey chickie.... u ain't gotta reply I'm just lettin u knw I'm at da crib.....

And I want all tha tea asap. I mean u left tha kickback at 10:30.....  but I ain't mad at cha.... love ya!!!!! ;-)
"Every time I try to leave something keeps pullin me back...."

"Hey babe. What's up?" "Nothin just made it to the crib.... let me ask you something." "Ok what's up.....?" "Did you know that Chry left with my home boy JD? Caleb ova here talkin bout she dissed him and practically ran out tha spot when JD danced up on her." "Yeah I knew they left together. Hell they still ain't made it to the crib. But they use to be together before he moved to Ohio. That's who she was talkin bout when the dissed Caleb bout a nigga that was outta state."
"She still ain't at tha crib?! Lol. That's funny. I can't even hate but I want to see you. Lets go get something to eat so we can chill a little bit longer."

"I have a better. Idea. Get comfortable and come over here. I'll cook and we can watch a movie. I'll text you my address."

"I'm on my way."
Let's figure out what pajamas I'm gonna where.... who says I can't be cute and comfy? I guess I'll go with my blue fuzzy pajama shorts with a white beater....
Knock Knock Knock..... right on time.

"After lookin through the peep hole to make sure it was Karson I opened the door. "I thought I said comfy clothes....." "you did. I have on basketball shorts under my pants.... I put these on cause Caleb was tryna come and I told him he couldn't cause we were going out.... where's the bathroom so I can change?" "First door in the right is my room. Theres a bathroom in there. Or the guest bathroom is through the kitchen to the left. Up to you." And with that he went to my room... thankfully. Especially since that's where I plan on us watching a movie and eating.....

Karson POV

I'm sitting here with Rissa watching best man holiday thinking about how close we have gotten here lately. I can honestly say I'm fallin for her. She so different. She knows I'm in tha game and she doesn't care. Matter of fact she said if I get into any shit I better call her. Baby girl down for me and she has a hood side. Beauty and brains. Nigga hit tha jackpot this time.
The front door starts jiggling.... "I can not believe it is going on 6 a.m I mean I'm wide awake." Looks like Chry and JD are here. "Baby, I guess yo boy finally brought Chry home.... I'm going to go speak." "Let's go."

"Damn I know I said have fun but I didn't expect you to be out all night. I take it you not goin to church now?" "I'm still goin. We just came to get my church clothes I'm gonna go to church with him and his kids...." "oh shit you mean Braylee mean ass didn't go off on you? "  "Bruh you gone laugh yo ass off when I tell you what happened. So you know she always call before goin to sleep. Well she asked where I was and when I told her she was like can I talk to her. So I gave Chry my phone and said I'm sorry in advance for whatever happens. How about bad ass told her all kinds of stuff and asked if we could come get them so she could meet her. And so we went ova moms house and both Braylee and Karter crawled in her lap and went to sleep." "What tha hell?!? So where they at now?" "In the truck. They said they wanted to go home, and asked me to go to church with them. Plus I'm gonna braid they hair after church."
I'm at a loss for words. Not only do the kids like her but Braylee actually climbed in her lap. I bet bruh end up wifing her this go round. Second chance only come once in a lifetime and I already know he gone make this one count.

Jamie POV

I'm still in love with Chry. She knows it. Hell I know she still loves me, but the fact that my kids love her makes me know I have to keep her this time.
"Daddy can Chry tuck me in tonight? " Braylee asks me when I carried her in the house. "That's up. To you baby girl, go ask her." And with that I put her down. "Come on Karter.. bed time"  "Daddy can I ask you something? Why didn't you and ms Chry get married when y'all we're together before you and Rayna had US?  I mean didn't you want her to be our mommy? " Damn. I told you my kids were to damn smart. "We were to young to get married but your right I did want her to have my kids. She still can." "Good cause I need a brother Braylee bad." Hahaha my kids something else. "We'll see son. Love you. Goodnight. "
Let's go see how Chry doin gettin baby girl to bed...
"Lately. Been thinkin bout you baby.  Just sitting away watchin tha days go by....."
I can't believe baby girl got her to sing her to sleep..... and tha funny thing is even though she doesn't know it, but that's the song that we shared our first kiss to....

I guess I'm going to go to my room. I'll leave the door open so she can find me....
"Babe, I can't believe your kids are that big. You did good, you know that? " she asked as she laid down beside me. "I could have done better. I mean I love my kids but I hate there mom. It was supposed to be you, not Rayna." "True that was supposed to be my job but none the less they are still beautiful." "And grown. Karter said that you sh