chapter 4

Karson POV

Well thankfully JD no longer has to deal with Rayna ratchet ass. She signed the papers and practically ran out the door. I saw her over at a condo on mahogany lane this morning and I wrote the address down cause something just ain't right bout it. I mean don't get me wrong I'm glad to he got rid of her but I hope she ain't using bruh money for it.

Jamie POV

"Ok so what exactly is this $900 draft that's coming out every month?" "Uh yrs sir that is for Might Mortgage. They hold the mortgage on your condo." "What condo? My house is paid off no mortgage. Can you print out all records and receipts for all money paid to this company?" This broad youth we mind. She has the nerve to use my money to pay for that nigga condo. I'm headed to my lawyer to see what I can do to get my money back. I'm ready for this kickback on Saturday though. 3 more days and I'm in that thang.

So Henderson won't have a point of view for a few chapters don't trip we haven't saw the last of him and his chicken head....

Chryanna POV

Its Thursday, May 8 and I promise I am having a great day. I have been enjoying my time on my own. "Every time I try to leave something keeps pulling me back...." who in the world is calling me now. "Hello?" "Yes Ms. Williams this is Karen Gray from the law office of Gray and Harmon. I was calling to inform you that due to evidence submitted to our office in regards to your prenuptial agreement that you signed up on marriage to Mr Beaumont, your prenuptial agreement is null and void. You have been awarded half of his entire estate. When can you come to the office to sign the paper work? " "I can be there within the hour. Thank you."

Let me call my lawyer so she can meet me there.... "Rissa I need you to meet me at the law office of Gray and Harmon. They need me to sign papers accepting half of Hendersons estate."".......""ok see you in 20."

I'm so glad Rissa went ahead and became a lawyer. She always was great at getting her point a cross. I need to put in for a few days off to get everything situated now that the divorce is about to be finalized.