No Ones PoV

Hey there reader hope u are enjoying it so far, feel free to leave comments and stuff like that but either or thanks for the support some of you have given it helps a lot.

Well hope you enjoy.

Ceya!

Xxxx
..........................

Ok so for starters you think everything is fine and going great then suddenly your life is in danger. Yip one of those situations and right now it wasn't fun, looking at the king was like looking at a demon from hell, he looked like a human male that had medium purple skin with black eyes with light pink/purple pupil color but he was horrifying at the same time.

His face had an ex across it like X mark the spot and he looked a bit like a serial killer. His teeth were like sharks, but when he smiled/grin that looked menacing, his hair appeared as bed type hair and his body was slightly built in a more muscular way except he seemed to have markings on his arms which weren't like the others.

The 3 of them had to get themselves and the prisoners out of here and fast otherwise they were doomed. One of the kids had slipped away without their knowing and had found some pebbles and threw a few at a tin like arm, it made a ting sound that got the king's attention "What was that?" His voice rough, one of the soldiers shrugged and one said "Not sure sir, but we will check it out. Onwards men'' the head soldier said before leaving, the other 2 soldiers followed.

The girls sighed in relief, without anyone realizing Tiffany had suddenly kicked the king in the groin area except the king didn't groan in pain and just looked pissed, was he made of steel?! he chuckled before shortly speaking in a dark and deep voice. "You pathetic human, we aren't like your kind that whimper when hit in our genitals, in fact you just annoyed me. After all we were built to withstand pain hence not a lot of nerves in our body and we only share some things but our body functions are much different.

If you ask me you will have to do better than that, I find it funny how your kind try to hang onto hope when hope is nothing but crap! In fact hope and faith will slowly kill you and make you become delusional. I pity you all very much or though~" he suddenly said with an interested tone before looking Tiffany and Lucy down.

"I don't mind women with a fighting spirit and beauty, Brock, Jack take the girls to my quarts, after all I hear Lightest are a nice species than our own and can give you more power depending on their form." He said with a lustful gleam in his eyes balck and purple slight eyes which made the girls recoil at the thoughts he may be having but they couldn't do anything till they woke. Great, this was perfect! This was not what Lucy or Tiffany wanted.

They both black out and Lucy woke up again and right now she was dazed, not knowing where she was until she saw Logan in the kitchen and the smell of bacon and eggs, his soft kind voice said "Morning Lu, you sleep okay? You slept like a log" he joked which made her smile as it felt great to see him, Lucy suddenly started to feel tears fall. He noticed her extremely teary eyed smile she gave as he headed to her and asked "Lucy what's wrong hon?" He asked worriedly.

She started to sob before throwing her arms around him and burst into tears and was shaking as she didn't know what was happening and it was terrifying being face to face with that sicko, she had never felt that uncomfortable in her whole life, but she had to go back for Betty and the kids, she had been captured but she wondered what was happening.

"Logan, it was awful! He was so sick and unsettling I was so helpless..." he held me closer and tighter "who was?" I took a deep breath and told him everything except Betty and just about the kids and the king. Once I got myself to stop crying I looked up at him and saw his eyes were black and had purple slits. I gasped at him when I saw most of his face, it was slowly looking like one of those creatures. As if shocked his eyes rolled up into his head and he fell off the couch onto the ground and was unconscious.

No she thought, what is going on with him?! Each time she touched a part of his chest he whimpered and whined as if in pain but he wasn't waking up and his skin was going pail. It seemed to be going from white to a blue tinge and as I was going to ring the hospital but he suddenly woke up and gasped and was breathing heavily and his color was coming back until he groaned.

He was clutching his chest as it looked like he was in real pain and it wasn't like a heart attack or anything, but like someone was standing on his chest as I thought, it was his chest being pressed down by something invisible. As I looked at a darker part of the room from another angle I could see a slight figure like the Darkests but this one looked less friendly. Before I could talk Logan woke up fully and was shaking and was freaking out "What the fuck just happened?! I thought he would really kill me. I have to protect Lucy no matter what, I may not be able to tell her I love her and that I care about her that I always worry to the point I can't do anything else. Why of all times in a young guy's life did this have to happen?! I won't live long enough or get rid of this to tell her that I love her so much I would willingly die for her regardless and walk through hell and back just to get back to her. But no I will never get that, I hate my mother, she made me nothing more than a freak who was destined to destroy everything both in Jupers (the real name of that place) and the human world!"

Lucy fell to her knees as he didn't realize she was still there and was talking to himself out loud, wait so........Logan.......loves me the same way I do?!

............................................................................................ 

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed and ya, stay tuned for the next chapter! Next chapter explains everything about this universe so hope this was good enough.

Well thanks again guys! You are a amazing!

Well till next time.

Ceya!

Xxxx