||Chapter 13||

^ A/N: Since y'all never saw Jay's pic that's her                           

Amira's Pov

It's been 2 days and I still haven't been myself. Tye luckily didn't notice so he's back on tour since he left yesterday morning. Cici has been at school and staying over for tutoring but she hasn't noticed either. When I'm around people I can somehow hide the fact I want to slit everyone's throats but I'm going to a therapist today. It's 4pm meaning I have about an hour before ciara gets home. I'm in the car on the way to "seek help" but I'm only doing this so I know It's safe to be around Amir. I had Tokyo get him from me telling her I wasn't feeling good. She told me if I try to kill myself again she's going to beat my ass but that's the thing I don't want to harm myself just everyone who's done me wrong and my dad is at the top of the list. I pulled up and got out going in. It was no one here waiting so this should be quick and discreet. I stepped up to the desk waiting on the receptionist to get off the phone. "Let me call you back Mrs. Green" she said hanging up and turning towards me. "Amira Brown?" she asked as I signed saying I showed up. "That's my name" I said and she grabbed a chart with my info I'm guessing and she lead me up some stairs. "Mrs. Love your 4:30 is here" she said as I stepped in the office. Some fine as chick was bent over and her ass shape looked familiar. "Taylor?" I questioned and sure enough Taylor stood up shocked to see me. I laughed sitting down and she grabbed the chart from the girl as she left and then sat down. Good I gotta tell the chick wit good pûssy I wanna kill people. "So Amira we're going to be professional here and disregard anything we did previous to stepping into this office" she told me and I nodded. "So what are you here for?" she asked me.

"Well It all started last year. We were dating this girl and she had 2 friends who always claimed to catch us cheating but we was so far up our girlfriend's ass we wouldn't even make eye contact with another girl besides our sister and best friend. One day she sat us down and told me she wanted out because we was supposedly cheating. We let her go through our phone, where we spent our hard earned money, our gps searchs, our google, and even all our pockets to prove we had no communication with anyone but her and a few friends. She said we would stay together and she believed us but that night when we told her we loved her, she didn't say it back. We woke up the next morning being hit, stabbed, punched and some more. We couldn't move or defend ourself because she had us tied up to the bed with handcuffs on our wrists and ankles. After she felt she'd done enough physical work she put lighter fluid around the room and on the bed then a trail out the hallway and came back saying she was sorry but it had to be done. After that she locked the door and lit a match outside setting the house on fire. She had the cuffs so tight that when we finally broke out our hands had spots of skin that was yanked off and still in the cuffs. By then the room was on fire and we had no choice but to throw ourself from a 2 story window breaking our leg, rib, and getting multiple pieces of glass in our back and one of our feet. We laid there until we had no choice but to force myself to get away in case she was still there. We were covered in blood and glass yet we ran to the neighbors and got help. we got to the hospital and they couldn't even let us lay down because the glass in my back. we was held up on a broken leg as they numbed us and pulled out 23 glass shards. We got a bunch of stitches and when they asked who did it they couldn't even charge her because all the evidence in the house was destroyed. We spent almost a year looking over our shoulder to make sure she wouldn't try that again and when we had a son it got worse we feared my son would be left without us because of some bullshit lies her friends told over the fact we wasn't interested in them." I explained to her and that's only the first half. She was writing the whole time. "Why do you refer to yourself as we, us, our?" she asked. "Sometimes Amira has two sides I'm not the one you know although I do still give good head but anyway the other me snapped 2 days ago and hasn't been back since" I explained shrugging she wrote something else down. "We're not crazy just let me explain before you recommend a crazy hospital" I said cause I know she's thinking about it. "Okay tell me how that story relates to now" she instructed and I nodded. "Well in the narrative of the other me: My crazy ex showed up at the hospital when I almost overdosed calling me boo n smiling at me but I told her to leave. She gave me this weird smirk on her way out and it was unsettling especially with the look in her eyes. It was the same as when she so called 'apologized' before setting the house on fire. I shook it off and went about life. I was seeing a girl at the time as you could say and I cut her off because we wanted different things. I had to retrieve the clothes I left at her house so I went over there and her brother informed me she was fucking my ex. Of course he nor the girl knew that the girl was my ex and I got overwhelmed and kicked the door in. I went inside seeing they were indeed in the middle of fucking before I arrived and after that a different side of me came out. Hints why you're talking to the more on edge version of us. After the regular Amira snapped I came out and had the urge to kill everyone. The other side of me made us leave before I could and we went to our house mad as shit and I stared at a gun for about 20 minutes just thinking about killing my ex and everyone else who's done us wrong. When I'm around people the other Amira can manage to overpower me so no one knows that I want to slit everyone's throats and watch them bleed out at my feet. I currently found out that after I left someone killed my ex but it wasn't me there was a snipper waiting for her because she was involved in some drug deals gone wrong or something of that nature. I don't think I killed her because my gun was at my old house and I don't keep one on me so Amira finds peace of mind knowing I didn't fulfill my wishes and give in to my urges but soon I might and whoever is around might just come up dead but that's only if I decide to be the cold hearted bitch I'm supposed to be" I explained to her and she looked a little bothered. I smirked and waited on her to talk. "W-well I think you do need help and you just need to get back to your normal self then you'll be fine just avoid anyone you've had the urge to kill. I won't label you as crazy or put you on meds yet but I do need you to come back so I can see your progress." she said shakily with her words. "Don't worry love bug I haven't wanted to kill you. Your pûssy is too good for me to want to harm you" I reassured her and she fake smiled "Am I clear to have my son? Baby mother might find comfort in the fact I would never hurt my boy" I said and she looked over her notes. "Not just yet but soon" she said and I nodded walking out. I signed some sheet they gave me and left.