Lesson 2 - Costume

Bắt đầu từ đầu

___________________________________

Hyeri carefully stepped inside Taeyang's house.  She knew he was rich, because most of her classmates in high school were rich.  If she didn't get her scholarship back then, she wouldn't be in the same school as Rowoon and Sohyun.  But the scale of Taeyang's home was beyond her imagination, not to mention that this was not their main residence.

"Noona, come have a sit, I will get you something to drink." Taeyang led her to the couch before heading towards the kitchen.

Hyeri sat down at the couch but looked as uncomfortable as she could be.  She regretted coming here the minute she stepped inside the house.  "Lee Hyeri, what are you thinking? How can you go to your student's house because of that.....that precious costume?" She mentally scolded at herself.  "It could have costed your job, not to mention that he is Rowoon's little brother! What if Rowoon come back now and see you here?"

Taeyang put down a cup of tea in front of her.  It's earl grey in a beautiful ceramic cup, just as elegant as Taeyang. She looked at Taeyang and wondered, how could he be so perfect at everything?

Hyeri quickly took a sip and turned to Taeyang, "So can I see the costume now, Taeyang ssi..... Taeyang-ah?" She swiftly corrected herself, she just wanted to be in and out of here as soon as possible.

Taeyang leaned back on the couch and said "Relax, let's finish the tea first." He seemed to know what Hyeri was thinking as he continued "Hyung is busy with his new project, he won't be back before dinner.  So as noona, she's been ghosting on us for a few days now."

Hyeri raised her eyebrows and asked "Noona? You mean Sohyun? She is living with you guys?"

"For the moment yes, she will move out once she find another apartment."

"Oh." Hyeri took a piece of cookie from Taeyang.  She was surprised how good the cookie tasted.  "Wow, where did you buy this? It tastes so good!" She couldn't help but picked up another piece.

"My brother made it yesterday, it's Sohyun noona's favorite.  He must have made her mad some how.  He usually made this when he had something to apologies for."

Hyeri put down the cookie right the way, afraid that she would finish it all before Rowoon came back.

"Don't worry, he took what he needed already.  You can have it all."

Hyeri smiled feeling embarrassed, she took another piece before standing up.  "We should go check out the costume."

"Sure, this way." Taeyang put down his tea and led her to his room.

Taeyang took out a box from his bookshelf.  He opened it and showed it to Hyeri.  The costume was still in its original packing.  This certainly would mark up the price.  He picked it up and tore off the packing without hesitation.

"Wait......" Hyeri screamed.  But it was too late.

"Oh, What's wrong?" Taeyang paused.

"You can sell it for higher price with original packing, but I guess you don't have that option now."

Taeyang looked at the now torn packing and back at Hyeri. "Oh, but don't you wanna try it on before buying?"

"That's true.....I mean for sure my friend would like to try."

"Why don't you try it on now? I can take pictures for your friend.  Hopefully she would like it and buy from us."

"Can I?" Taeyang could easily see the sparkles in her eyes.

"Why not? This is for you.....your friend, you should try so she would know how it looks like on her." Taeyang almost spilled the beans.  He stepped out of the room and let her get changed.