Chapter 30: Date Time

(F/F): Favorite Fruit
(L/N): Last Name

(Also.. I noticed I never really mentioned how short you were in the beginning of the story.. and   That's an whoopsie on my part but your 4'11. I get that you probably are taller then that, maybe even shorter. But, please just accept the height I have bestowed upon you. I love you guys ❤️✨)

"Okay, So now that we are out.. do you even know what you want to eat?" He asks looking down at you. You pout and stare at him. "I asked you on a date, not the other way around. I'm should be asking the questions not you."

"...So—" you twiddle your thumbs. "What do you want to eat?" He chuckles. "A burger."You glare at him. "Breakfast. Katsuki." Under his mask, he smirks. "You."

You look away. "B-Baka—" he puts you in a headlock. "I'm a what, now?" You take a deep breath. "Baaakaaa—" you giggle trying to squirm away. He rubs his knuckles against your scalp. "Nooo, Katsuki" you grab his hand. "My haaaiiirr"

He stops, gently running both of his hands down your hair to fix it. Pulling down his, and your mask, giving you a gentle peck. You blush and pull your mask up. "W-what was that for?" He pulls up his mask. "Because I can, nerd. Is there a problem." He huffs.

You cling to his arm lovingly. "No there's no problem." You both continue walking, looking around as you arrive around a shopping district. You excitingly run up to a window of a bakery. "Katsuki! Look! Look!" He scurries over to you. "Hey dumbass why'd you run off."

You grumpily look at him, then look back at the window pointing at something. He rests his chin on your shoulder from behind searching for what your point at. "They got donuts, shaped like animals. They got a bunny, frog.. and" your eyes sparkle as you press your face against the glass. "A kitty!" You excitingly shriek.

He pulls you off the glass. "People have to clean these windows dork, do you want to go inside then and pick some out?" You look up at him excitingly. "Really?" He laughs "Yes, really. Your in charge of the date not me remember?" You blankly look at him and shoot up. "O-oh Y-yeah.." you giggle scratching the back of your head.

You go to grab the handle but he smacks your hand. You rub your hand, looking confused. "You may be in charge of the date, but I'm still a man, I'm supposed to open the door for you." He huffs opening the door. You giggle, heading inside. "Thank you, PomPom." You blow him a kiss through the mask.

Flustered he stands next to you as you observe all the different pastries, and breads. "Oo! Look look, they also have breakfast sandwiches, breads and everything here." You stroll around the shop, he quickly grabs your hand.

You look up. "You okay?" He laughs. "Yeah I'm fine, but you walk to fast." You blush. "Oh sorry.. I get really excited when it comes to bakeries."

"No need to apologize, it's nice seeing you like this." You giggle. "Soo— do you see anything you like here" You stare up at him to see a mischievous look in his beautiful ruby red eyes. You sigh. "That isn't me."

He snickers, "Yes, I did see something I liked." You excitingly hop around him. "Really reallly?! What was it!" He glares over at a group of guys looking your way, he puts his palm down on to top of your head to stop you from hopping.

You gaze up at him. He wraps his arm around you pulling you with him as he walks towards a display case flipping off the guys without you noticing. "Yeah I saw it around here." He looks around in the case and points over at a breakfast sandwich.