14~~

Third POV

"That's so weird. How can she go missing already?" Jin said as he was reading the news article on his phone. In the morning, the news reported a missing person. "I know, Jade barely got here," Namjoon said.
(Btw their in health class)
"Tragic," Jungkook said. Taehyung rolled his eyes. Still mad at Jungkook, even though that night of the murder, they fucked before going to bed. "Taehyung what's wrong? You seem upset," Jin asked. "Everything is just fine. Just like what mr.dick behind me said, it's a tragic," Taehyung said, referring to Jungkook. "You got a problem??" Jungkook asked as he grabbed Taehyung's shoulder. "Get your fucking hands off me!" Taehyung snapped.

"Keep your voice down," Jungkook warned. "Or else what?? Huh?? You're gonna hurt me to-" before Taehyung could finish his sentence, Jungkook covered his mouth with his hand. Taehyung bit Jungkook's hand to be set free. "Ow what the fuck?!!" Jungkook said. Taehyung slapped Jungkook across the face and Jungkook slapped him back. Soon Taehyung jumped from his chair and grabbed Jungkook's shirt and started to punch him. Jungkook immediately reacted and started to throw hands as well.

"Guys stop!" Namjoon said. Jin and Namjoon got up from their seats and tried to separate the fighting boys. Everyone else in the classroom was recording and chanting. The teacher immediately noticed and called for help. Jungkook then punch Taehyung across the face, definitely going to leave a bruise. Taehyung kneed Jungkook in the stomach and punched him right back. "Fuck you!!" Taehyung said. "Fuck you too!" Jungkook said. Both boys continued to fight until they were dragged out the classroom by other teachers and got sent to the office.

Both boys got suspended for 3 days. Taehyung and Jungkook walked out of the office and walked outside. They both got in Jungkook's car and silently drove back home. Taehyung tried holding in his tears due to how much pain he was in. Jungkook had a few scratches with a small cut lip and Taehyung had a a bruised eye and bruised ribs. "Why? Why you started the fight??" Jungkook spoke up. "Because I'm still mad at you," Taehyung answered.

"You hated her right??! So I did the whole world a fucking favor!!" Jungkook started to raise his voice. "You're crazy!!!" Taehyung snapped. Jungkook then punched the steering wheel hard and loudly, making Taehyung flinched. "If I'm so crazy why are you still with me??" Jungkook asked.

"Because I like being around you," Taehyung quietly said. Jungkook sighed and soon parked his car in the driveway. They both got out the car and walked inside the house. Taehyung went to the bathroom to look at the damage Jungkook did. "Let me make it up to you," Jungkook said walked to Taehyung. Jungkook then pulled down Taehyung's pants and boxers. He made Taehyung put on leg resting on the sink and told him to arch his back until his ass poked out.

Jungkook then got on his knees, grabbed Taehyung's ass cheeks and spread them apart, then started to eat the boy out. Taehyung gasped at the feeling of Jungkook's tongue moving inside him. Taehyung bit his bottom lip and started wiggling his ass against Jungkook's tongue. "Oh you like that?" Jungkook asked as he put his fingers inside Taehyung and started to finger fuck him. "Yes!" Taehyung moaned.

Jungkook then carried him to the room and dropped him on the bed. "Take off those clothes. Now," Jungkook ordered and Taehyung did so. Without a warning Jungkook slammed himself inside Taehyung and started to fuck the boy in different positions. Jungkook pinned Taehyung's hands above his head and fucked him deeper. "Daddy! Oh fuck!!" Taehyung moaned as he arched his back.

They switched positions and Taehyung got in his hands and knees. "Right there!!" Taehyung let out. Jungkook groaned and pulled his hair and smacked Taehyung's ass. "Fuck baby," Jungkook growled. He thrusted harder and faster each time. Taehyung moaned and whine. "Daddy stop! It's too much for me!" Taehyung whined, he couldn't take the pleasure that was given to him.

"Oh shut up and take it," Jungkook groan and thrust deeper. Taehyung shut his eyes and left his mouth opened in a 'o' shaped. "Uhh uhh!!" Taehyung let out as Jungkook got deeper inside him. "Fuck it's so big!!"

"Daddy! Daddy!! Daddy!-" Taehyung moaned before cumming all over the bed. Jungkook thrusted harder, cumming deep inside Taehyung. "Come on, let's have round two in the shower," Jungkook groan in Taehyung's ear, making the boy giggle.

After cleaning up and a change of sheets, Taehyung and Jungkook cuddled in bed. "I'm thirsty," Taehyung said as he picked up his head from Jungkook's chest. "I'll get you water baby," Jungkook smiled and kissed Taehyung's lips before getting up and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

Soon Jungkook came back to the room with a glass of water in his hand and gave it to Taehyung. Taehyung thank him and drank the water. After a few minutes after drinking the water..."baby I'm really tired, can we please go to bed?" Taehyung asked. "Of course baby," Jungkook answered.

They both turned off the lights and TV and got ready for bed, both boys close their eyes and slept...

Well...

Only Taehyung slept through the night....

And I oop- 👀