12

So after we ran into Niall and asked if he wanted to go somewhere he agreed. We set off to our place. "So how have you been?" We ask. He shrugs his shoulders and doesn't say anything. Me and Synthia look at each other confused. When we get to our place Niall takes off his disguise and asks where he can put it. I take it and place it on the table next to our door. He sighs and sits on the couch heavily. I look at Synthia with confusion and empathy for Niall. She shrugs and goes to the kitchen while I sit with Niall. "So what's bouncing around in your head?" I ask sitting on the other end of the couch. He sits up and says "this whole famous thing is getting old. I love my fans don't get me wrong but I wish I could go out with a silly disguise or bodyguards." I sit there and listen to what seems like endless stories about all the times he didn't wear a disguise in public. Synthia brings in a bottle of wine and glasses for us and a beer for Niall. He cracks it open without hesitation and takes a sip. "You know every other person I meet just wants a picture and I get it meeting famous people is cool but I want a conversation with my fans, I want a connection." He says. I look at Synthia to signal to be his friend maybe he is looking for a woman to hold him down. " Yeah it must be so lonely being famous." she said. He put his beer down and said " yeah but now that I've met you two I hope I have some people on my side." I raise my glass and say "to Niall, one of the very few celebrities willing to be vulnerable and willing to over look our shabby living arrangements." We all raise our glasses in a toast. The night goes on and Niall is letting loose I mean shirt unbutton and hair is a big mess. Kinda hot but he's not my type, I'll leave that to my girl Synthia. She is eyeing him and I swear I her lick her lips. Niall is telling story after story about his one direction days. I look at the time and it is already three in the morning! "Hey Niall do we need to call someone?" I said clearly understanding he was far too drunk to walk home much less drive. " Oh hell get my phone." he said. I grab his phone and put mine and Synthia's numbers in there then hand it to him. He calls his manager and I can hear yelling from the other end, I think the manager may be mad. Within the hour a car pulls up and someone is beating on our front door. I crack it open to see one man in a suit and two more bigger guys dressed in black t-shirts and jeans. " I am going to have to come in." the manager said pushing past me. Niall stands up quickly and says "I may be to drunk to walk home or even drive but I am sober enough not to push that wonderful woman." His manager quickly apologizes to me and escorts him out. "Thank you for keeping him safe and not calling the paps." he said then shook my hand. I waved them out and they left. Synthia screamed so loud I think we may need a new place to stay. "Can you fucking believe Niall Horan just drank all our beer?!" She said jumping up and down. I just laughed as I watched her bounce around like a child. I finally got her to calm down enough to go to bed.