10

After we left the music video shoot we were still in shock that Harry Styles believed us over his friend. When we got home we noticed a package sitting near the door. Neither of us ordered anything online so what could it be? We take it inside and open it, it was a letter with some business cards. A company named Sunset Studios saw the videos of me singing with Lewis and took interest. They said in the letter that they are very interested in signing me and making music. "What the fuck bro?" Synthia looked at me and said with her eyes wide open. I was stunned, I didn't even speak. We look at each other and smiled, we knew this was it. We could finally move out of our tiny home and travel the world like we always wanted to. We jumped around and screamed but then there was a knock at the door. We stop and gather ourselves just in case it was someone important. We open it and it was our landlord. He came by to see what the commotion was about, we assured him it was just us celebrating the good news. We shut the door and I said "we need to celebrate." Synthia grabbed her bag and took me by the arm to drag me out of the door. We went to a nearby bar that always had a huge line of people outside. We get in line and instantly start talking about what being famous would be like. We laugh and joke about how we are going to hate each other when I get famous and we hear someone calling my name. I turn around to see Harry all by himself. "What are you doing here?" I ask. "Same as you, ready to party." He said smiling. We laugh then get to the front. The security guard stopped us and noticed Harry behind us. "Mr. Styles you can go ahead if you would like." He said ignoring me ans Synthia. "Sir there are two ladies in front of me, I can wait." Harry said. "No sir I refuse to let you sit in this line." He said pushing past me and Synthia to get to him. Harry took a step back and said "No sir I refuse to skip these two women now please let them in." The security guard stepped back to his position and let us through. As soon as we got inside Harry went straight for the bar and because we have never been there before we followed. "I will have a Malibu Sunset. Girls?" Harry said then looked at us. " I will have a long island iced tea." Synthia said as I looked at her questionably. "I will have a margarita." I said getting out my credit card. Harry grabbed my hand and pushed the card back into my pocket. "Let me get these. A true gentleman never lets the ladies pay for drinks." He said jokingly. He paid for the drinks and when I asked why he said "I have never seen you two here before so there must be a special occasion." " I don't want to jinx it but I got a letter from Sunset Studios offering to sign me and make music." I said. Harry put his drink down and asked "do you mind if I gave you a hug?" I smiled and opened my arms. After the hug Harry led us to the dance floor where we danced like crazy people to songs such as; Yeah! by Usher, Hey Ya by Outkast, and many other early 2000's music. A few hours later we decided to head home. "It's getting kinda late we are going home." I tell Harry. "I'll walk you home." He said. None of us were really that intoxicated so a walk was the best option. "So you two are dating or friends?" He said. Me and Synthia look at each other then him. "Um very much friends." I say. "I didn't mean to seem rude or anything. I'm sorry." He said. I laughed it off and gave him a playful nudge. We laughed and talked the whole way home. When we got to the front door he smiled and said " we will have to do this another time." Synthia and I smile at him and go inside.