9

We get into our place where me and Synthia are sitting outside of a restaurant where we run into Harry and Lewis. We are suppose to look like we think they're cute and have never seen them before according to the director's instructions. That should be super east considering I am crazy about one and cannot stand the other. We do a few more scenes then it gets to the part where Harry and Lewis are singing their parts together. Harry does something I have never seen from anyone, he actually sings his parts instead of lip-syncing. We finish the shoot for the day and find out all of the scenes me and Synthia were in were almost perfect so we didn't need to show up the next day. Me and Synthia give the clothes back and take off our make up. When we are walking to the exit someone stops us, someone with a voice I will never be able to not fan girl over. Harry Styles was right behind me, ok stay calm and breathe. I turn around to see him with his hands on his hips somewhat unhappy with us. "Is there something we can do for you?" Synthia said knowing my voice would crack if I asked. "Yea, my friend Lewis has been talking about you two all day, what did you do?" he said taking his hands off his hips. "Well it is a long story but before one of his concerts we were eating pizza when he comes in, eats our pizza, doesn't pay us back for it, and leaves without even saying thank you then when he pulls me on stage to sing with him he asks me on a date to which I refuse. After the concert we went to get Thai food and I started talking to the temporary drummer, Kyle, and we hit it off which Lewis did not like so he pulled me outside to tell me how bitchy I was being because he liked me to which I made a cheer about him being rejected which everyone heard. Everyone came out of the restaurant wondering what was happening so I told Synthia and she told him to fuck off and we left. Lewis called us ugly and said he didn't care about us anymore. Me and Sythia get some ramen at a place we go to every week so when Lewis walked in and claimed we were trying to weasel our way back into his life. After we eat and walk home Lewis is sitting in front of our door waiting on us. He tells us we can't be at the shoot because it is his shoot and he controls who is there. He then decides to blame us for ruining his life so I told him to man up and stop blaming us for us standing up for ourselves and Synthia threatens to expose Lewis to the media. He leaves and hasn't talked to us since." I said. Harry looks stunned, almost like I told him horrible and tragic. "I am so sorry for in such an angry way." He said. "Don't worry about it just glad to tell someone the real story." I said. Harry turned around and walked over to Lewis' dressing room so we left and went home. Harry believed us, I thought he would believe Lewis over us because they're obviously friends. Me and Synthia left and went home, what did we get into?