Chapter 19. life continues.

It's been 2 years since the big battle with the villains. Alot of villains from then were caught inclueding the league of villains. Some managed to escape, however were caught afterwards when life returned to normal.

Izuku couldn't move for 2 whole weeks. He really destroyed his body from the inside while using fire dragon king mode during his dragon force, still he was Lucky he didn't get killed. Nejire looked after him those 2 weeks, and others were recovering aswell. Mirio luckily survived aswell, he was stabbed but Shigaraki missed all his vitals he was weakened but not dead.

It took 2 whole years for life to get back to normal. They rebuilded all of the buildings and it was a hard task, but it had been done. All the students helped aswell, and it was faster then expected, sadly there were also some casualties.

Right after the battle, they held the funerals of those who had fallen. Midnight, Cementoss, Best jeanist, and alot of other pro's even some students died during the big battle. Izuku couldn't move at the time, but he insisted on coming and so he was placed in a wheelchair and went there aswell.

Now we're 2 years further, but it was a special day. Today was the rematch of the Izuku vs Endeavor battle. Since all the students fought so hard, they were considered considered pro hero's eventhough the students decided to finish their studies. This also meant the fight for the first place was gonna happen.

Today was that day. Endeavor was helping aswell with the rebuilding, but also trained like crazy to get stronger. Eventhough he fought in those 3 years and during the big battle that happend, he still wasn't much in the face of gigantomachia and Shigaraki. He was taken out during the roar from Gigantomachia just like alot of other hero's.

Now, Izuku and Endeavor stood in the arena from the sports festival again. Just like before, the whole stadium was packed, and even journalists were there. This was the official battle for the first place. The winner today, would tell the world who was the real number 1 of not just japan, but the whole world.

Just like All might was considered the number 1 of the world, Endeavor was named the number 2 of the world, now that All might was gone, Endeavor took the 1 spot, however because of the match that was being held, Izuku was paired with Endeavor for both first and second place.

Izuku was strong, very strong, but Endeavor had gotten alot more powerfull during the 3 years, and also the 2 years afterwards. Izuku knew he shouldn't underestimate Endeavor and he wasn't going to do that. It was going to be a serious match... still some people couldn't help but enjoy themselfs a bit too much.

The todoroki's sat together again, this time their mother was there aswell, and Aizawa sat next to Todoroki. People, were even making bets. They knew Izuku was strong, but Izuku had been out for 2 weeks, and had only helped with rebuilding, he didn't train at all during those 2 years, Endeavor on the other hand kept training like his life depended on it.

Most people then made their bets on Endeavor, only class 1A, their parent's, the todoroki's, the teachers, and students liks shindo and inasa and such betted on Izuku since they had faith in Izuku. Ofcourse, Mirko betted on Izuku aswell, she even said that if it wasn't for Nejire being his mate, she would've claimed him, Luckily, Izuku wasn't worried, Nejire wasn't either.

Now it was time for the match, Izuku and Endeavor were standing infront of each other. "So Izuku, You ready for this?" Endeavor asked. "Sure am, you think that training you did was enough?" Izuku asked. "Maybe, we'll find out during this match" Endeavor said with a grin. "then bring it on" Izuku said as he activated his fire dragon king mode.

"Well folks would you look at that! Izuku has already activated his fire dragon king mode and took a fighting stance! and even before the match officially begun! this is way different from the last time!" Mic shouted as he was being the ref for this match. Endeavor and Izuku both took a fighting stance.