Chapter 6. Day off.

It's been 2 weeks since Izuku and Nejire's date, which didn't end as planned. Izuku had gotten a scar in his side aswell as one on his back, then he didn't really care about those scars. He was already glad he didn't miss a limb, Luckily, deatharms and Kamui woods made it through aswell. Izuku hadn't gotten a punishment like they said. The villain targetted Izuku himself and Stain had way more speed then any of them so he had no way toget away from him.

Everything had finnaly calmed down a little, well apart from a sudden challenge which no one expected. 2 days ago, Todoroki suddenly asked Izuku to spar with him. Todoroki had been training and wanted to see just how well he could put up against the dragon slayer.

Most people with combat related quirks saw Izuku as the end goal to surpass, in their eyes, Izuku was the peak of power to surpass tobe the strongest, even though some hero's were still a bit stronger, at this point without his dragon force, He'd have Mirko, Endeavor and Allmight as a challenge, Gang Orca would be tricky with his sonic waves, but apart from those 4, he didn't really have anyone above him anymore.

"With dragon force, it would be another story, if he had mastered the power he could beat Gang Orca and Mirko definetly, he'd probably be able to beat endeavor too in a battle of flames, however All might would be another question. His Dragon force would either make it a draw, or slightly stronger or weaker, it was hard to say, specially since he didn't really have control of his dragon force yet.

Izuku has been training constantly on gaining control of his dragon force, so far he managed to do it once, however he was Lucky to have done it in training. He however didn't know what made it work then, and what made it fail other times. He'd have to figure that out first.

Back to the explanation of Todoroki challenging Izuku. Todoroki had trained his flames, however not just in a normal way. He trained to use his ice and flames together at once, he also trained to combine them, he even made move called frozen flare, it was a blast half ice half flames, with the element coming off of it. It was extremely powerfull, and also hard to control, the first time Todoroki used it was against Izuku who was happy that he was as powerfull as he was. If he didn't have that power, things could've turned out ugly right there.

It was as if it was almost indestructible, once shot it didn't seem to stop, well apart from overpowering it, which proved to be difficult, even All might the number 1 hero had to use 90% of his power to stop it.

Bakugo had also made a new move, Explosive frenzy, this move somehow made it so 1 explosion would trigger another one forward, so even if someone backed away, the blast would follow him that way, the only way was to make it out of the way or destroy it.

Today however, wasn't for training. After everything that happend, and after alot of hard trainings, Aizawa decided they deserved a day off. Izuku had asked if Nejire wanted to spend that day together with him. A giant waterpark had opened in the city, and Nejire hadn't forgotten the promise Izuku made to her and so she asked the class to go there.

The waterpark was a swimming pool, but also alot of otherstuff, it was basically an amusement park only with water. All of class 1A had decided to go there. Bakugo didn't want to go with them atfirst, however he was interested in the water park and decided to go anyway.

They all got there together and quickly changed. Izuku was the first to make it in the park in his swimming trunks. After him came the other boys as the girls then just followed up. Izuku and the guys were looking towards everything there, so they hadn't seen the girls yet, however the girls were checking out their backs. Some were trained, some were not, however their eyes were quickly drawn to something else.

They all saw the big scar Izuku had on his back, when they saw the scar, they remembered how Izuku returned with Nejire and the teachers, They heard he was targetted by Stain, and Izuku explained how he had fought Stain to hold him off. However it was only now, that they saw what Izuku faced.