Chapter 14. Top 10, high end Nomu.

The culture festival was over, everyone had alot of fun, but this also meant that everything was back to before. Izuku training Mirio, School back to normal, and the usual chaos aswell. The day was completely over, school was done, Izuku's training with Mirio was done, he also saw Eri again, and spended some time With Nejire at the end.

Tomorrow would be the day that the new top 10 hero's would be revealed, but first they had to survive another day of school, and sadly they had a test, and Aizawa warned them that it was a hard one.

(the top 10 will be made up by me, not sticking to the anime only some will stay)

It was now the next day, everyone sat in their seats and were just talking a little bit when hell arrived. The door opened up and Aizawa stood there in a way that gave everyone a cold chil. "Alright maggots, to your seats and shut up, this will be the hardest exam you've had so far" Aizawa stated as he had a pretty big pakage of paper, every exam was atleast 20 pages with extremly hard questions.

Mina, Sero and Kaminari were sweating buckets, they were the airheads of the class and usually had no idea what was going on in class. "Don't worry you 3, everyone will experience despair this exam, even if you have studied, you'll still face a hell" Aizawa stated with an evil grin. "The good part is, you don't have to wonder where your god is! cause he's right here!" Aizawa stated with a grin. "And he's fresh out of mercy" He whispered loud enough for everyone to hear.

He gave everyone the exam and made everyone start. Only 15 minutes later did despair hit as they heard Momo cry about the exam. Everyone was now sweat buckets and went pale. Momo was the smartest student in class, and she was now crying about the exam.

After 2 hours of torture everyone gave in their exam. Everyone somehow managed to finish it. although they weren't hopefull at all. Even Bakugo was still pale at this point. "Well that was . something" Izuku said as he stretched. They were on their way to the cafeteria for lunch break after such a nerve breaking exam. Sadly they still had to survive mic with english lessons, although it mostly seemed to some students like he was talking another language.

"How did we survive that?" Asui asked. "Did we survive that?" Izuku asked. "I'm dead inside, so i can't die" Todoroki said. "You aren't dead inside!" Momo suddenly said to Todoroki. "Try handling endeavor for 16 years then try say that again, trust me, your soul dies" Todoroki said. "Still, Izuku giving him the beating of his life made things a bit bearable, knowing there will be a round 2 makes the sun shine" Todoroki explained.

"You really hate your father that much?" Nejire asked.. "I told you i'm Always rooting against him" Todoroki answered. "Even if he could die?" Asui asked. "Especially if he could die" he answered. "That's not very hero like Todoroki!" Iida stated. "His life isn't" He answered. "I bet if you tell him that he'll feel the *Burn*" Izuku joked as most people face palmed while some laughed.

"Oh well, seeing him getting his ass kicked was awesome, i even got messages from my mom telling me to thankyou for smacking Endeavor around like that" Todoroki said. "Oh Tell her that i did it with pleasure and that i said hi" Izuku said with a smile. "I'll take you to her sometime" todoroki said "Sure i'd like to meet her sometime" Izuku said.

"That moment your boyfriend goes to meet the parents of a friend before he meets the parents of his girl" Nejire then stated. "You jealous? you never stood a chance against me" Todoroki said. "Wait what?" Nejire asked. "Ever since i went against Endeavor like that we have a brotherly bond" Izuku said. "When!? i mean how!?" Nejire asked. "License exam, we just became like that" Todoroki answered.

"He wants his father being beaten up, i like beating his father up, so yeah" Izuku answered. "I can't believe that's a legit reason for a bond" Nejire facepalmed. "And yet it is" Todoroki answered. "can we just eat before lunch break is over?" Asui asked. "Where is Uraraka anyway?" Momo asked. "She normally is with your group aswell right?" Momo asked.