Brother's in arms?

"Bryan's POV"
We brought the animatronic back to the pizzeria and Afton turned them on.
"Ugh... where am I?" the animatronic said as he looked up very confused.
"Hi! I'm Bryan and you are in my pizzeria!" I see trying to sound as welcoming as possible. "Bryan! Bryan who?" They said.
"Bryan Films, nice to meet you sir!"

"His POV"
What?!? No it can't be I haven't seen him since the day of my "accidental" death caused by Afton...
"Who are you?" Bryan said holding out a hand to help me up. I hesitate before taking a
his hand and he pulls me up.
"I'm Matthew but you can call me Molten Freddy I guess..."
"Ahh another dead kid incident I see... Afton who did you kill?" Bryan said.
"That's none of your concern Films..." he says sounding very much annoyed.
"Well..." Bryan starts.
"You look a lot like a animatronic that my brother used to draw, all wiry and tangled..." he said sounding sad.
"What was your brothers name?" Helpy says sounding curious.
"Well funny enough his name was Matthew, Matthew Films." Bryan said.
"It's been 18 years sentence I'v seen him... Five years after he went missing I lost all hope..." he says trying not you sound weak or pitiful.
"Oh, well I think you'll see him again..." I say. "I hope... well I'm going home see you guys soon..." he says.
"Bye Bryan" we all say.
_______________________________