So...

Hey there people.

I hope y'all are faring well and… well, keeping safe...

So, uhm… I'm very shy and I …I barely have an idea how to go about this, but I'll try.

Well, here goes nothing;

I've been away for a long while, battling with life's ups and downs —more downs than ups though— and I just wanted to check up on everyone that has read, or will read this humble work of mine...

How have you all been? Good? Bad? In between? Just peachy? Tell me about it, I want to hear :)

For me though, it's been a little over a month since I took down Melanin Diaries: Perfectly Imperfect, formerly just 'Melanin Diaries', from this platform and a whole lot has happened…

Well, for one; I have changed the name, cover and have written ten chapters more. 

Ten chappies in the space of one month! That's like a miracle, right?! I did tell you that my contractors have this unique way of pushing an author out of the pits of laziness. Seems to have worked for me :)

• Of course a lot of exciting things has happened in those ten chapters; (this one is amebo gist that I hope I won't get killed for), Mike and Mokun had their second kiss and it was pretty… *coughs in discomfort* detailed. 

• Amaka's case got worse and Mokun had to sell something very precious to her to save her niece's life. 

• Mokun is now homeless.

• Mokun and Bisi had a big row and a big secret from the past is being revealed.

• Mokun is leaving for Lagos… or not.

• And in the chapter, which I am already writing, will be in Bisi's point of view.

Okay, I have spoiled enough. You can read how, why and when all these things happened for absolutely free on Goodnovel.

Yes, I mean free! Just download the Goodnovel app from your play store —it is a little over 10mb, create an account just like you did with wattpad, search for "Melanin Diaries: Perfectly Imperfect and you can earn rewards to unlock all the chapters without having to pay for it. 

What's more? Regardless of the fact that I'm losing people in my life, I now do daily updates! So be rest assured of frequent chappies.

For all those who have supported this book and myself up until this moment, and for those who will continue to, regardless of the platform it's on, I have been searching on ways to give back as much love as I've been given and I think I may have found a way... coming very soon.

I have to resume writing for now, I'll be back very soon.

Till then, be good.
Illusionistic.