I've been in love with you

Y/n POV
" Flight 284 to Australia from H/P ( homeplace) is now boarding. Flight 284 to Australia from H/P is now boarding." The lady through the intercom said
I looked up from my phone and looked at how far it was from me.
" 5 minute run... Sucks to be them." I mumbled to myself and kept playing on my phone.
I came to a stop and looked back up in utter shock.
" WAIT THAT'S MY FLIGHT!" I screamed and threw my phone in my bag and zipped it up grabbing my suitcase running fastly.
I won't be able to make it.... I forgot I'm visiting one of my old friends there.
" OH LEGS DON'T YOU DARE FAIL ME NOW!" I shout at my legs feeling wobbly.

( Uh ha ha you wear dis

( Uh ha ha you wear dis...)

I looked at my watch and screamed internally and stopped. Wow I'm going the wrong way aren't I?
I looked around for someone to help me and saw a guy with a cap and a mask on.

" Excuse me sir?" I ask and they turned to me. I could see their soft brown eyes look at me.
" Hi um do you know where the port for Australia is?" I ask and he nods pointing at a sign that had my flight number and I smiled.
" I went right past it.... Well thank you sir." I say grabbing my bag running towards my port.

Cap and mask guy POV
I was looking through my phone waiting for one of my bodyguards to hurry up using the restroom. Couldn't wait until we even got ON the plane. I'm supposed to go back to Chicago since the holidays are over and I was tapping my foot lightly hoping we wouldn't miss the flight. Did I mention I'm a... in a singing group? My group is Stray Dogs ( uh ha I just thought of one I love alot of groups though) we just had our debut and were already extremely famous.

I hear running feet come to a stop making me stop paying attention to my phone.

" Excuse me sir?" I hear a soft voice ask and I turn to the voice.
I felt my heart race seeing a beautiful girl standing in front of me with a soft voice.
" Hi um do you know where the port to Australia is?" she asks and I nod pointing to the port that wasn't far from where we were and she smiled.

" I went right past it... Well thank you sir." She said running off and I hear something drop and I look down to see a silver watch on the ground.

Was that perhaps hers?
I look up and already see her gone and I bit my lip. I hope we meet again Australia girl.

* Time-skip to half a year later*

Y/n POV
" OOOOOOHHH YEEEEESSSS FINALLY STRAY DOGS ARE PERFORMING AND WHEN I TELL YOU I'M READY I MEAN I'M R E A D Y THEY CAN HAVE MY KIDS!" My best friend, Christopher Bang. shouts out and I sigh putting on my clothes

 shouts out and I sigh putting on my clothes