I found out I even had a sister. Isn't that cool? Her name is Leray.

I walked around the Hub and her whispers going around.

"I wonder who the two new people are."

"I heard that the big boss is going to visit us before the noobs arrive."

"Big boss is going to choose people to join the upper level."

Wait really? The big boss, Ash Father, is going to choose some people to join CAR??? Meh. Whatever.

"EVERYONE BIG BOSS IS HERE." some random guy in the hub announced.

Everyone, including me, ran to where Ash Father's car was and we got into formation to greet him. Ford Hub Sisters in the front, Kai wives in the second row, Jay Guys in the third row, Sam Guys in the fourth row (I was also there but I wasn't named Sam but I had the same hair), Kai Guys in the fifth row, and Black Caps and Gray Caps in the back. The people in the front were the weakest and the people further back were the strongest. I didn't get it. I was stronger than most people in the back of me. I really wonder why I'm in the fourth row and why I was born as a Sam Guy.

"Alright everyone I'm pretty sure you know why I'm here. I'm here to officially pick new recruits to join CAR." Ash Father explained.

Everyone gasped and got excited. Whispers and murmurs were going around.

"Silence!" Ash Father says. "Now, the following people come to my car." Ash Father paused and he looked like he did it to make everything more dramatic. Like come on. Choose already! "Leray and Leroy."

OMG I GOT CHOSEN!!! I didn't really expect to be chosen because I'm only ten and I'm even more surprised Leray got chosen because she's only eight. But she's very smart.

Before I could start celebrating, Ash Father interrupted me ordering, "Both of you get in the car now."

"What about our stuff here?" Leray asked.

"Those?" Ash Father laughs. "They're useless now. You'll get everything better at CAR."

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Well obviously, both of you are young and are very unskilled." What? Is he saying that it was a mistake to choose us?

But he continues, "But, I see potential in both of you to be better than Ford Hub employees. You can be even better as a CAR employee. Which is why you won't go to CAR headquarters straight away. You'll be going to CAR camp."

Although I was hoping to be a CAR employee straight away, it was understandable I would have to go to CAR camp first.

I hope after I train for however long I need to in CAR camp, I would be the best and on the top.

~~~~~~~

Harumash's POV

I woke up to see another girl doing the same thing as me on my right in another recliner. The girl is about the same height as me but has her blonde hair tied up in a ponytail. Like me, she is wearing a Ford uniform.

Huh. Who is she?

"Who are you?" I ask looking at her.

"I don't know. Who are you?" the girl asks being suspicious.

I guess her being suspicious makes sense. I mean, I'm in the same situation as her basically. But I answer her politely because I'm not suspicious at all.

"Well, my name is Harumash. What's yours?"

"My name is Ashe Girl. It's nice to meet you." she answers suddenly being nice. Is she bipolar?

"You too." I say. Ashe Girl looked about 2 years older than me. I would say she is 10 years old since I'm 8.

All of a sudden, Ty Guy comes in and says, "Oldest comes first!!! Come out of the room first Ashe Girl and then Harumash follows. We are going to the Ford Hub."

"What was Harumash doing here? I don't even know her." Ashe Girl questions.

"Don't you know her? She's your si- I mean she's your housemate."

"Oh." she replies. Well, I've never seen her in the house before so probably we just stayed out of each others way.

"Anyways, into the car." Ty Guy says.

And off we went to the Ford Hub.

~~~~~~~

Time skip...8 years later

Third Person POV

"Breaking news!!! Look at the polls of the shows!!! The ponies from "My Little Pony" are rising above the Shopkins show making the ponies more popular." Jigglypuff, the reporter says.

"Ugh!!! I hate these ponies!!! They keep stealing our popularity. It's time to wage war on them." Poppy Corn, leader of the "Yea yea yea"s says.

~~~~~~~

A/N: Comment. Vote. Share?

-xxrandomscorpioxx