One

Fuck my life, it was my 18th birthday and I always hated my birthdays. I grew up in prostitution, never knew my father he probably was one of my mothers clients. This was all I knew, this prostitution house, this is where I always lived. But now I'm an adult, it's now time for me to step up and start earning some money as I couldn't live here for free anymore. My mother had always supported me and tried to get me out but it didn't happen in time. She was so close but I didn't blame her, it wasn't her fault. It was a vicious circle, and me and my mum were both stuck in it forever. And there was no way out.

As I was eating a wholemeal pita on my bed, a familiar knock was heard on my bedroom door. So I shifted off my comfy bed and went to answer the door and I was not looking forward to what she was going to say. It was the boss of the house, Taylor Jones. She had always been like a second mother to me but now I couldn't bare to see her. I knew what was coming and I didn't want to hear it. But it was just a matter of time and I needed to face the music.

"Hello Viola my love. Happy birthday," Taylor said as she passed me a small paper bag.
"Thank you," I whispered as we sat back on the bed together. I nibbled away on my pita.
"Look Viola I know this difficult but now your 18, it's now your time my girl. I'm sorry," Taylor said as she played with my hair. I opened the gift, it was a pretty diamond silver ring. It was very beautiful, I did really love it.
"I know. Don't apologise I knew it was coming. You can't stop your destiny," I cried.
"Hey Viola it will be ok. Keep on saving and you'll get out I'll make sure of it. But now please get ready Delilah will help you," Taylor said.
"Ok," Was all I could say. Taylor kissed my forehead and I waited for Delilah to join me. I placed the ring on my finger, it was beautiful. I guess I could sell it, that may help me get out.

"Knock knock," Delilah said as she let herself in my room. I loved Delilah she was like an older sister to me, I was an only child and I adored her. She was very supportive and was 3 years older than me, "Happy birthday hun. Here's your pressie." She passed me a Victoria secret bag. Inside was red lace lingerie one piece. And I couldn't lie it was gorgeous and I couldn't help but laugh, I could never wear it.
"Oh wow Delilah but I can't wear this. I'm way too big," I said and I pushed it back in the bag.
"Yes you can and you need to for tonight. Fresh meat bambino," She said. Oh fuck no. I'd always been a bigger girl, bigger boobs, an ass and big hips. And now I was fresh meat for the customers, "Now let's get you ready."

Delilah dressed me up in a skin tight knee length red dress that just covered my chest. She curled the ends of my blonde hair and left my make- up quite natural, with a bold red lip. I put the red lace lingerie on underneath my dress and matching red heels. Let's just say red was my colour and I thought I looked ok. I'm definitely not the prettiest girl in this house, but I'm a girl so someone will have me. Delilah left me alone for her shift and I laid on my bed contemplating what a normal 18 year old might be doing. Definitely not loosing their virginity to some old man. God I hope the man I sleep with is not old please no.

After an hour of waiting for Taylor to come get me, I was surprised when I heard my mothers soft voice.
"Hey baby," She whispered popping her head through the gap in my door.
"Hey mama," I said quietly, I was now starting to get emotional and I couldn't hold back the tears. My mother ran to me and sat with me on the bed catching my tears and with her thumb.
"Hey baby ssh ssh. Don't threat I know it's hard but you'll get out of here, I'll keep giving you all of my money darling. Ok keep faith my love, I'm sure whoever buys you will treat you well my dear." Ha I doubt that very much.
"Thank you mama."
"It's time to go baby Taylor told me to get you on my way here," My mum whispered and I could feel the hurt in her voice.
"Ok mama. Let's go."
"Hey it will be fine I swear."
I wish I could trust my mum but I knew she wasn't right, how could it be fine. I was about to sell my virginity to the highest payer without even getting a choice. This was my life. And I was now an adult so time to put my big girl pants on, and do my job.

Thank you for reading the first chapter! This story is definitely not perfect but thank you so much for reading, I really appreciate it.