15: 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤

The next day

The kidnappers
Jaden's pov (info source)

After alot of arguments with diego and alex and with the help of roshaun, we are going to put them in their rooms again.

We are going to give them permission to speak and move them in their rooms today. We didn't tell them yesterday because we wanted it to be a surprise. We also convinced them to put Taylor with Robert back in the room.

Yes, it was my idea to turn her into our maid BUT it was just to protect her.

Roshaun and I are on our way to tell them the news. We are going to put the mean act on just so the 2 idiots can buy it.

" what is up f*gs?" I say while walking in, dw your boy is bi.
"Hello sid the sloth from ice age and- oh ma gawd the good dinosaur and olaf from frozen i am a big fan can a get a signature?" Rug rat roshaun said which was kinda funny ngl.

"We are sending you back into your rooms, you're also allowed to speak for today" "ok-" Alejandro said right before slapping his mouth with his hand which caused the rest of the boys to chuckle and try as hard as they can to not laugh .

"Ok that wasn't expected um- c'mon let's go into the rooms" roshaun said trying not to laugh.

They all got up from the floor and started following us to their rooms.

We dropped off kai and mattia first, then Alejandro and Alvaro and lastly, Robert.

We dropped him off last because Taylor was in the room and we wanted to surprise him.

Tbc.........

⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉ ♥︎ ⇇⇇⇇⇇⇇⇇⇇⇇⇇⇇⇇⇇⇇⇇⇇⇇
An:
This chapter is half assed BUT i will try to make the others longer

I just found out what happened to kio cyrr (his girlfriend, well now ex broke up with him over a rumor) and I feel bad, please keep him happy.

-j