12: 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗴𝗼.

"I just remember

I was lonely"

"♚♔"

-listen to the song-T⃞W⃞:𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚎

T⃞W⃞:𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚎.

The kidnapped
Kairi's pov.

I woke up in a room alone. My hands were tied with a rope to a metal pole and I was sitting on the ground.

"Looks like you woke up kitten" a guy with brown eyes and slightly curly brunette hair said while walking in. I didn't respond because of the number one rule.

He then started to unbutton his pants and pull down his boxers. I am HELLA confused, what the fuck is he doing.

he pulled his dick out and u was still confused.

Then he came over to me.
He forced himself in my mouth.

"C'mon kitten, suck or get a punishment."

I had no choice.

I started sucking on his dick forcefully earning groans of pleasure from the bastard.

He started face fucking me expecting me to gagg. I'm sorry my guy but you have a small one so I don't know what the hell you are expecting me to do.

He then came in my mouth.

I was a mess.
I was silently crying.
I was exhausted.

I just want to go back to mattia,Robert,alvaro and alejandro
I want to be in Mattia's arms while Robert is playing with my hair or holding my hand.
I want to play around with alvaro just like little kids do.
I want to learn more self defense from Alejandro.
I miss them

As soon as the bastard finished putting pants on, he unknotted the rope around my hands and led me out of the room back to the main one.

As soon as mattia saw me he ran over to me and hugged me tightly. I started to cry on his chest.

"You are allowed to speak, bye kitten" the dude said while walking out.

"Kai you ok?" I heard Robert question with worry clear in his voice.

"I-i was tied to a p-pole a-and that dude forced me to g-give him h-head" i said in between my loud sobs.

"Hey it's ok" I heard Alejandro said while slightly rubbing my back while I was still hugging mattia.

I started to feel something fall on my hair "mattia u ok?" I asked "i missed you so much..." I heard mattia say barely above the whisper.

He then broke from the hug and held my hand motioning me to follow him. He dragged me near the wall and sat me on his lap while gripping my waist tightly. The rest of the boys came over and tried to comfort both me and mattia.
Alejandro sat by mattia and rubbed his back. Robert ran over and sat on the other side and laid his head on my lap. Alvaro was whispering stuff in Robert's ear to calm him down.

I finally felt safe.

Robert looked MAD. He had veins popping out of his head and his hand was balled up to a fist.

I bet you Taylor would like that.

🖤💀🖤💀🖤💀🖤💀🖤💀🖤💀🖤💀🖤💀🖤💀

An:
Hello bitches
THANK YOU FOR 1K READS LIKE WTF? :).

Also if you didn't know what happened to salvia palth
(the writer of this song) he goes as daniel johann

*gives hickey* whoopsies😼

-j