8: the relatable

(Listen to the song)

The kidnapped
Kairi's pov

we entered the room after Robert and taylor entered theirs.
mattia went straight to the bottom bunk bed laying on it as I explored the room. There was a average size bathroom that had 2 toothbrushes, a bunch of toilet paper rolls, ALOT of tooth paste and hand soap , shampoo, conditioner and 2 towels. The toothbrushes and towels were different colors so I had to ask mattia which color he wanted.

"Hey tia, what color do you want blue or purple?" I asked "why are you asking?" He responded " follow me so you can understand" I responded.

He followed me to the bathroom understanding the reasoning behind the question " um I will take purple" he said i nodded my head in response.

" wanna cuddle while we get to know each other better?" I asked

Why did you ask that?
So stupid
Just kill yourself already
He probably thinks you're a f*g now

Thoughts started to fill my head,I hate those "no,no no no no" I said denying the voices in my head "kai what's wrong? Hey it is ok, yes we can cuddle" mattia said.
I just ran to him then hugged him

Aw, you made him feel bad, such a disappointment

"Tell them to stop" I said "tell who to stop?" "The voices" "um ok, please stop" he begged. The voices stopped

He picked me up and gently and put me on the bottom bunk bed sitting next to me. He pulled me closer wrapping one arm around my waist while the other one was in my hair. "Kai I wanna ask you a question ok?" He asked "you can ask me anything".

"What is your sexuality?"

Shit, should I tell him?
Fuck it

"If it makes you comfortable , I am bisexual" he said

" i am gay" I said replying to him.

Mattia's pov

I was hella happy because 1: he wasn't homophobic like my dad
2: i have a chance with his adorable ass. Ik it might sound weird but I already could see my future with him.

"So tell me a little about your brother, gianluca" he spoke up "he is 11, he LOVES playing a game called roblox, he sadly gets bullied in school. He only has one friend, gianmarco. He told me about him a couple of days before I came here." I said "tell me about maiya" "well she is 12, she does dance, she only has 2 friends, gianmarco and annabelle" he responded .

I heard a moan soon after " the two boner heads have arrived" I said earning a laugh from kai "wait you said your sister is friends with a boy named gianmarco?" I asked "um yeah, WAIT. YOUR BROTHER IS FRIENDS WITH HIM TOO" "DOES THAT MEAN THEY GO TO THE SAME SCHOOL?" "AAAAAAAAH" and that is ladies(#killallmen2020) when we started to speak gibberish .

We kept on talking about italian and japanese food while laughing at the loud and visible moans coming from the boner heads while cuddling, of course.

Time skip brought to you by the nj alvaro (fuck Florida for changing him)

He fell asleep, in my arms. I was having a full on panic attack
cuz he looked so fucking CUTE. I was trying not to wake him up. I played with his soft hair which was SO soft until I fell asleep

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Author's note:
*edited
Hi
Sorry for not i got my back camera fixed yesterday and I was lazy,as always
I hope y'all connected the dots because it has to do with the plot which you are NOT ready for.

-j