Chapter 11: Oh, Shit!

~
JaMari's Perspective:
~
Saturday, September 16, 2006:
I had to get my mind off of Maliki, so I refocused myself back into my work.

I was so lost in mixing that I didn't hear the door open to the studio, when my friend Jena (who is also my ex-gurlfriend), walked in and touch my shoulder, scaring the hell out of me.

-

(Jena Freeman)

(Jena Freeman)

Jena Freeman is a 22y.o. Afro-Jamaican and Caucasia- French, female. Jena is Bi-Sexual, likes to be Versatile and she is Single. Jena has a Caramel skin complexion, black hair and Hazel eyes. Jena stands at 5'7", she has a sexy tight and slim Athletic body, with a 25" waist, 35B-cup breast and a phat round thick bubble ass.
__
Jena is my ex gurlfriend (we dated off and in high school). Jena is also close friends with LaShay, Jaheim and Marko. Jena's mother is African-American & French and her father is Jamaican & Caucasian. Jena loves to play the good gurl (that's always in control) in the streets, in the sheets Jena is a sexual beast and a true freak, (that loves to be sexually dominated).
-

-
Me: Shit! Jena! You Scared The Shit Out of Me!
(I started after Jean caught me off guard).
-
Jena: Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you. I was calling your name and you didn't respond.
(Jena stated as she sat down next to me).
-
Me: My bad! I was lost in thought and focused on mixing this track. Wassup? What brings you here?
(I stated, then asked, as I gave her my full attention).
-

I could tell Jena was nervous, (by the way she bit on her lip) and she also seemed a little worried. I knew whatever she was about to tell me was big.

-
Jena: I don't know how your going to feel about. What I'm about to say, so I'm just going say.
(Jena said before taking a deep breath)
-
Me: Jena! You're scaring me. What's wrong?
(I said getting worried that someone was hurt).
-
Jena: JaMari! I'm pregnant!
(Jena finally blurted out)
-

----------------------------------》

~
Jena's Perspective:
~

God! Knows, I didn't plan I didn't plan on getting pregnant... it was the farthest thing from my mind.

When JaMari and I slept together, it was just away to get over my resent breakup, hell I didn't even plan on sleeping with JaMari, but as the night went on and then drinks started to flow more and more.

Those old feelings that I thought, I had buried for him, clawed there way out of the dirt and took ahold of me like Patrick Swayze did Whoopi Goldberg in the movie Ghost.

When I found out that I was pregnant, I'm not gonna lie I was scared as hell at first.

I didn't no what to do, I never want kids....

I thought of not telling any one that I was pregnant and just gett an abortion, but I couldn't do it...

Especially not without telling the father first...