Chapter 1: Move In Day

Chapter 1: Movie In Day

~
JaMari's Perspective:
~

Friday June 23, 2006:My half-sister Khia, (who I call, my Father's Mistake) and her boifriend Maliki, (that poor dude) were movin' in with me today

My half-sister Khia, (who I call, my Father's Mistake) and her boifriend Maliki, (that poor dude) were movin' in with me today.

This should be intrusting to say the less since me and Khia don't get along at all and I've never met her boifriend Maliki before...

I really don't know that much about Maliki, except he just got out of jail about a month and half ago, (after been locked up for three years).

Khia had called me about an hour or so ago at 7:00am, to tell me that they were on their way and their still not here yet, so you know I'm pissed, 'cause I just went to sleep at 6:00am.

I live in my maternal grandparents, (Mother's parents), old house, they moved in with my parents and didn't want to sale the house that they work so hard for, so I moved into it to keep it in the family.

-

(Khia Knight)

(Khia Knight)

Khia Michelle Knight is a 19y.o. Afro-Native American, female. Khia has a Medium-Chocolate skin complexion, hair's Black {shoulder length} and eyes are Brown. Khia she stands at 5'7", she has a with a thick coca bottle shape body, with a 28" waist, 34DD-cup and a phat thick round bubble ass.
__
Khia's a girl with bad pass and a lot of secret, that will do anythin' to get what she wants. Khia will fight to keep her man (and to keep anyone from learning her secret). Only in the Chocolate City can you find a tantalizing cutie with enough sex appeal to walk through any man's dreams.
-

It was 9:30am when Khia finally gets here, she kept saying that she was sorry and that they had to wait for Maliki's friend Terrell to come help them 'cause her Mom's boifriend backed out at the last minute.

I'm like whatever let's just get this over with.

About 15minutes after she pulled up a truck pulls up with two dudes in it.

The one drivin' looks very familiar to me I just couldn't place him at the moment.

Dude's cute to, small lil' nigga, hair in locks and nice lil' tight body.