𝚂𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚘.𝙶𝚒𝚢𝚞𝚞 // 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

Start from the beginning

A certain peach-colored hair man is the one indulging his mind and constantly vexing Giyuu's inner self. The two are childhood friends; their friendship is filled with trust and care for the other. One of the reasons why this raven haired man is furious ⁠- why would he feel something so uncalled for his friend?

Just as he's arranging and organizing his things in an agitating manner is odd enough but seeing him flinched with a shocked expression; that's something you wouldn't want to miss. With a shaking gaze, he turned his head towards where his name is called.

"Yo Giyuu!"

The familiar voice echoed in his ears as he closed his eyes and inhaled softly before facing him naturally.

The thought of the man alone made him uncontrollably on edge, what more if he see him actually? Sabito wouldn't dare to let him go on his own, either for Giyuu to avoid unintended mock or he just wanted to be him. It was a routine for the two ⁠- going to school and going back home together. But today, or the whole week to be exact; Giyuu wanted to go alone.

Finishing his actions, he walked towards the room exit and faced the smiling guy with his dead-like veneer. Hands gripping onto the bag; sweating in anxiousness as he kept his sturdy expression.

Giyuu stopped for a moment in front of the man, before walking by pass him without any word leaving his mouth. He didn't know what to say, most of the time he would've greeted him or a 'Let's go home' responding to the peach haired man. But now, he just didn't know what else to do.

Tomioka is an aloof man. He tend to keep quiet and distant most of the time and somehow pissing off others ⁠- Shinazugawa for example. But he isn't that bad, he has friends; couple of them circling around him. Starting from a middle school student up to a third year like him, a few he trust. Especially Sabito, who's the only Giyuu talked to a lot more than ever.

Sabito has his eyebrows narrowed slightly at his friend's behavior who seems to be minding nothing but continues walking ahead of him. He's pretty sure he didn't did anything wrong to make him mad, and Giyuu isn't someone who hold grudges. As he follow from behind with his hands cupped in his pockets ⁠- he thought of what will make him out of the mood.

Most unlikely what happened the other night; wherein he wore Giyuu's shirt and had a sleepover with him.

Is he mad because he didn't ask permission? Or how he occupied almost all the space in bed? He didn't know.

Hence, despite that the way he acted bothers the peach haired man, Sabito didn't fail to lighten up the mood. Speeding up his pace towards Giyuu, he lunged his arm around him and placing it on his shoulder. The gesture was a usual one; for they've done too many bro-skinships before. But this one was sudden, and the black haired man suppressed himself from bursting.

As his feelings and emotion were still bugging him, Giyuu couldn't even react and was stunned at his actions. Walking and having him by his side is one thing ⁠- but the feeling of him being in contact together; that's something Giyuu finds hard to handle at the moment.

An evident blush dusted his cheeks as they walk down the path. Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath; he let it out with sigh. Sabito tightened his grip softly onto his shoulder, firming his warm palms onto it. The feeling of his hand atop of his skin sends heat and ardor through his veins down to his very bones. And it was just a simple action, what more if it's too much for him take?

Giyuu wasn't use to this, nor any of his feelings. Maybe he would discern it a bit if it was a girl ⁠- Shinobu for example. She's someone who bugs him annoyingly every single time yet accumulating feelings for the girl would still be possible. Or maybe any other person, the opposite of his gender would do even. Why does it has to be him? Of all people he should have feelings for ⁠- why him? Not only that he's his friend ⁠⁠- Sabito is a man.