"So should we?" Cole whispered in her ear then she remembered something.

She pushed Cole away and got away from him, "Don't you have a new fiancee already?"

Cole furrowed his eyebrows, "I do?"

Eleanor was speechless yet again, 'don't tell me he forgot?!'

"Lady Lilian." He furrowed his eyebrows even more.

"My father announced it without telling me." He ran a hand through his hair. "And she's not my fiancee."

Eleanor noticed him getting upset and went to cuddle with him.

She went back to her place in between his legs as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Then let's get married on the eleventh of September." Eleanor said which was in 3 months.

Of course Cole refused, "How next month?" She suggested again and he refused again.

"...Next week." Cole whispered and Eleanor turned her head towards him.

"That's too soon!"

"...on the 23rd?" He said which was in 2 weeks.

Eleanor sighed, "Do i have a choice?"

Cole then smiled handsomely and tried to kiss her before Eleanor noticed the time, "Aren't you busy? You should go now, I'll meet you later."

Eleanor said getting up and dragging him out of the room, "You should go back to the palace now, Bye babe!" She then shut the door in front of his face.

"...Babe?" He laughed covering his flushed face.

***

Eleanor went to talk to Physician Monte and Gaur, They talked all morning and Eleanor promised to visit him often.

"Thank you so much, old man." Eleanor hugged Physician Monte tightly as he did the same.

"Don't fret it child, although we're gonna miss someone bothering us every minute in this mansion." He laughed with his old voice and patted her back.

"Still thank you.." She said and hugged him one last time, in her heart he will always be her grandfather.

She smiled at him and went to Gaur to do their handshake, "I'll beat you fair and square next time Gaur!" She laughed and hugged him. He was like her dad in the household.

She said goodbye to Cath and everyone, hugging the old man again and running to her carriage in which Constantine prepared for her.

She waved them goodbye in her carriage as their figures slowly disappear.

"Can we go to my father's grave?" She said to the coachman, "...Yes, my lady."

***

She bought flowers and slowly went to her dad's tombstone.

"Daddy...How are you up there?" She kneeled down and put down her flowers. His grave was on a hill and the sunset was beautiful up here.

Tears built up her eyes, "Well..I'm doing good, I'm still alive and well." She smiled tears flowing on her face.

"I really miss you..I wish i could've seen you one last time.." She choked.

"I'm sorry...For suddenly disappearing..I'm...S,sorr..." She couldn't finish as she sobbed kneeling down on the ground.

"Thank you...for raising me up, for giving me food to eat, for loving me..." She said while sobbing.

"I hope i'll become a person your proud of." She said through her cracked voice, unconsciously her hands formed into fist.